Alex DeLarge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex DeLarge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex DeLarge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex DeLarge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down Who is the biggest female Bodybuilder?

I recently saw pictures of Renee Toney and Heather Darling. Renee is considered the most muscular female bodybuilder with 20- inch biceps, while Darling bench pressed 500 lbs. Do you think they are doing steroids? If so what mkight they be taking?

ADL

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Alex DeLarge
    Do you think they are doing steroids? If so what mkight they be taking?

ADL
    hahahaa....oh wait, you're serious

Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hear they take dat dere celltech
    they got out the car, first chick came up with a bottle and i got it off her, second chick smashed bottle on my face resulting in lights out for her
    the guy came up and punched me in the right eye, which also resulted in lights out.
    he got in his car, ran over my mates brother
    I got home and shaved me head.....
    .....I GOT HOME AND SHAVED ME HEAD.....
    Ehudd

Spoon pic? Fork Vid.
    I win, go fuk yourself.
    April 12, 2008

MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MYBAWLSSTANK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Gabrielle
    that is VERY old and retarded... thankyou for continuing to say it however

Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MYBAWLSSTANK
    Yes, but "I've" never had an opportunity use it before, Stank.
    they got out the car, first chick came up with a bottle and i got it off her, second chick smashed bottle on my face resulting in lights out for her
    the guy came up and punched me in the right eye, which also resulted in lights out.
    he got in his car, ran over my mates brother
    I got home and shaved me head.....
    .....I GOT HOME AND SHAVED ME HEAD.....
    Ehudd

Spoon pic? Fork Vid.
    I win, go fuk yourself.
    April 12, 2008

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MYBAWLSSTANK
    If ya don't like what the ladies have to say, go back to the teeny-bopper section.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gabrielle
    LOL I've never heard that one before but I like it! LOL

Yeah I hear they work out real hard too :P

Oh ****, so do I.... damn I must have gotten a faulty batch of cell-tech!

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou
    LOL I've never heard that one before but I like it! LOL

Yeah I hear they work out real hard too :P

Oh ****, so do I.... damn I must have gotten a faulty batch of cell-tech!
    ROFL Lou
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry for butting in, noticed the thread from the main forum...

Check this:

He looks like he's thinking "Oh God, I need to get out of here..."
    "We know Burns has the trillion dollar bill somewhere in his house, but all we've been able to ascertain from satellite photos is that it's not on the roof".

www.daninthemix.com

snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snikkaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by daninthemix

Check this:

funny pic...thats why women should never take AAS

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Check this:

That's a cool pic
    Personally, I love being bigger and stronger than some of the guys at my gym. It is an even greater buzz to know my gains are natural too.

Also, I REALLY LOVE stirring things up a little when somebody reacts with any negativity to my muscles. I actually enjoy taunting them a little (just like a cat playing with a mouse ).
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lenda Murray in her day!

Lenda was the strongest, baddest mother!and was bigger than most of the guys on this site...I always appreciated what she did,and check out her stats!...man she was one strong Chic!..and it wasnt just gear!she had amazing genetics!....Im not a big fan of the big girls but i do appreciate the work these chics do to get there!..ps:I think a woman with muscle is absolutely beautiful!...I just dont prefer to date women who are bigger than me lol!..sucks for the ego lol...
    Last edited by Aleister666; 05-21-2005 at 02:38 PM.
    FIVE SEVEN...245LBS OF 100% GRADE A CANADIAN MOOSE MEAT!!!...
    GOD I LOVE PAIN!!!...IT LETS ME KNOW IM STILL ALIVE!!!...
    "Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"...
    Lucifer in Miltons Paradise Lost
    "BECOME WHO YOU ARE!"
    NIETZSCHE

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Titania
    I REALLY LOVE stirring things up a little when somebody reacts with any negativity to my muscles. I actually enjoy taunting them a little (just like a cat playing with a mouse ).
    LMAO

I thought you'd like that Karen

Originally Posted by Aleister666
    Linda was the strongest, baddest mother!and was bigger than most of the guys on this site...I always appreciated what she did,and check out her stats!...man she was one strong Chic!..and it wasnt just gear!she had amazing genetics!....Im not a big fan of the big girls but i do appreciate the work these chics do to get there!
    Um...don't you mean Lenda Murray??....she is one of my favourite female bbers
    www.ausdisciples.com

Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Duh...sorry..i fixed that typo...

Originally Posted by Titania
    I thought you'd like that Karen

Um...don't you mean Lenda Murray??....she is one of my favourite female bbers
    ...Woops sorry,i am not use to a name like Lenda!duh and spelt it Linda....sorry Lenda if you are reading...Yes i have read alot about her and she was and still is absolutely amazing!.....And i think muscle on a woman is beautiful!..I just for my self dont prefer to date woman larger than myself lol!...I read your stats,your very impressive!!!..keep it up!
    FIVE SEVEN...245LBS OF 100% GRADE A CANADIAN MOOSE MEAT!!!...
    GOD I LOVE PAIN!!!...IT LETS ME KNOW IM STILL ALIVE!!!...
    "Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"...
    Lucifer in Miltons Paradise Lost
    "BECOME WHO YOU ARE!"
    NIETZSCHE

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow, I looked at the full galleries on that website, she is definately HUGE. Are you sure she's taking steroids though? Maybe she just naturally has very high testosterone, that's what the face tells me anyway.

Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Love II Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yikes!

I do have to say too. Recently I checked out Heather Darling. I applaude her for all her time put in the gym and dieting... She's great at what she does!
    BUT....with out being blunt, we all know she's getting a little extra help from apple juce LOL... Even though I got into power lifting and not so much into bodybuilding, Lenda Murray will ALWAYS BE MY ROLE MODEL!!!
    I believe there's way to be on juce and keep your tastefull apearance too. (ie: Lenda, juliet burgeman?) I guess it all has to do with the luck of the draw (no pun intended). Check out Karen Sizemore she's was the first female to bench over 500 and she still has all her femine looks about her even at her size.
    I liked Heather's body as a power lifter till I scrolled up to her head but hey as long as she's got an awesome personality I guess that's all that matters?

P.S pray for me on June 26th. It's my first bench comp!!!
    Do not be afraid of the weight being lifted for you have faith in the Lord to give you strength and courage to succede

irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes they are on steroids...its pretty much impossible for a woman to bench 500 lbs / have 20 inchers unless shes one huge fat person or a ridiculously strong powerlifter//juicer/hgher

Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000)

Check this:

oh ... ugh ... that's just gross. She looks like a man in dress.
    Jonathan Alexander was born 8-11-08
    8-11-08: 5lbs 12oz, 19 inches long
    8-13-08: 5lbs 6oz
    8-25-08: 7lbs, 19.5 inches long
    10-14-08: 11lbs 12oz, 21.75 in. long

Docrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ninja J
    oh ... ugh ... that's just gross. She looks like a man in dress.
    I was just about to say that too I agree for a min i thought it was a joke picture.

http://www.bigheatherd.com/sjbbs/sj13.JPG

That guy on the left, his self tanning stuff is running off his body
    Last edited by Docrip; 05-29-2005 at 12:13 AM.
    November----6'1 220 20.4%
    January------6'1 189 n/a
    Present------6'1 196 n/a
    Goals:
    6-22-05-----205 14%
    7-20-05-----210 12%
    August25----6'1 215 10%
    Then by Wrestling I will do a serious cut to get me down to 210 and around 7-8%

RipperMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *laugh* honest i have a guy friend...he looks just like that girl..except mayube more attractive.
    RipperMan

Check out Mods for games at www.frost-works.com