kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do I gain weight when i'm about 500 calories under?

I knew I was about 500 calories under for the day because I lost most of my appetite for some reason and I was excited to be a 1/2 lb less the next day. When i woke up in the morning i was a 1lb over. I'm at a point in my diet where I should know exactly how much i'm gonna weigh in the mornings and its a bummer when iit goes the opposite of what i think. I'm guess it's just water weight.

the Epicurean bodybuilder A.FreeRadical's Avatar
    Location: Away from arbitrary power. "Freedom is the emancipation from the arbitrary rule of other men." ~ Mortimore J. Adler
    A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kibslib
    I knew I was about 500 calories under for the day because I lost most of my appetite for some reason and I was excited to be a 1/2 lb less the next day. When i woke up in the morning i was a 1lb over. I'm at a point in my diet where I should know exactly how much i'm gonna weigh in the mornings and its a bummer when iit goes the opposite of what i think. I'm guess it's just water weight.
    You should pick one day per week for an official weigh in. How much food and water you have in your digestive tract and the amount of water retention are factors that vary from day to day. Longer term, if you are working out, you may gain muscle mass at the same time you are losing fat. This is why people focus on body fat % measurements rather than looking at the scales.

aA.FreeRadical a
    Visit my plan for 8% bf http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=382697
    Jun. 2004
    Neck 16.5" Shoulders 49" Biceps 14.5" Chest 42" Waist 37" Hips 39" Thighs 21"....5' 9" tall 184 lbs bf 18%

July 2007
    Neck 17" Shoulders 50" Biceps 16" Chest 44" Waist 34" Hips 38" Thighs 23"..... 5' 9" tall 189 lbs 19% bf

kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by A.FreeRadical
    You should pick one day per week for an official weigh in. How much food and water you have in your digestive tract and the amount of water retention are factors that vary from day to day. Longer term, if you are working out, you may gain muscle mass at the same time you are losing fat. This is why people focus on body fat % measurements rather than looking at the scales.

aA.FreeRadical a
    Visit my plan for 8% bf http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=382697
    I'm already on a 12 week contest and i just got 4 1/2 weeks left. I'm at the point now where the fat will literally melt away day by day even i'm not losing that much weight. You're right I should just be looking at the mirror though not and so much on the scale

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Forget using a scale and just use the mirror.
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't drop 1/2 a pound because you ate 500 calories under maintenance for a single day. It's all about consistancy.

Originally Posted by nithos
    You don't drop 1/2 a pound because you ate 500 calories under maintenance for a single day. It's all about consistancy.
    No no I know but food has weight too. I skipped about 2 meals for the day so i still figured i would be lighter in the morning. I used to wrestle so I have a good feeling of what i'll weigh in the morning. Having steak and chicken and veggies with water is about 2lbs of food right there. It's also about 500 calories. I was just surprised waking up heavier than I should of been that's all. Sorry for the stupid thread.

TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TurboGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    No no I know but food has weight too. I skipped about 2 meals for the day so i still figured i would be lighter in the morning. I used to wrestle so I have a good feeling of what i'll weigh in the morning. Having steak and chicken and veggies with water is about 2lbs of food right there. It's also about 500 calories. I was just surprised waking up heavier than I should of been that's all. Sorry for the stupid thread.
    Alot of factors come into play in regulating your weight. Do not concern yourself with daily changes in fluctuations in weight or BF, just continue to document data, and monitor trends, NOT day to day fluctuations.