Registered User Endurancathlete's Avatar
    Endurancathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question about metabolism and snacks?

Alright unrelated to my beliefs of bodybuilding I only eat 3 meals a day. I know how much better my results could be if I ate differently but school and sports gets in the way too much for me to worry about it. So heres my question, if I eat at noon and then again at around 5 would eating something unhealthy like a pudding or candy bar at 3 be worth it? I dont actually do this but have a friend that always has snacks between classes and doesnt even eat an actual lunch. Hes convinced that keeping his metabolism sped up is more important than eating healthy. Theres probably no actual formula for this but anything on the subject would help. Thanks

P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How about a healthy snack instead?