Thread: Stacking

ndetroit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stacking

I have been working out for a while now and have steadily gained in strength, but I haven't gotten noticebly bigger. I drink protein shakes 2-3 times a day and try to eat at least five times a day, but I just can't seem to get bigger. I am just started animal stak and am taking creatine pills also, but I was thinking about stacking animal stak, animal pump, sizeone, and the creatine pills. Is this too much, or am i safe to take all of these at the same time. I don't know a lot about supplements so any help and input would be appreciated.

Thanks
    ND

kyleb_147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleb_147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleb_147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleb_147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleb_147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take stak as well with animal pump and the animal vita pak also i drink nitrotech hardcore and i think it has worked well so far i dont think you will need extra creatine if you take the animal pump and get a weight gainer with creatine in it already just make sure your drinking alot of water
    Thanks
    ND[/QUOTE]

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ndetroit View Post
    I have been working out for a while now and have steadily gained in strength, but I haven't gotten noticebly bigger. I drink protein shakes 2-3 times a day and try to eat at least five times a day, but I just can't seem to get bigger. I am just started animal stak and am taking creatine pills also, but I was thinking about stacking animal stak, animal pump, sizeone, and the creatine pills. Is this too much, or am i safe to take all of these at the same time. I don't know a lot about supplements so any help and input would be appreciated.

Thanks
    ND

Woah, hold your horses there buddy.

Remember, these are supplements. That means you are supposed to supplement your normal diet with these things. You seem to be expecting that the more supplements you take the bigger you'll get.

Size-On is creatine, no reason at all to take Size-On and then another form of creatine as well. It will be a complete waste.

You have to remember, gaining size (weight) is entirely a function of calorie intake. You need to eat more calories than you burn. It doesn't matter if you eat 10 pounds of food, if it's all lettuce you will still likely lose weight each day (and crap a lot). If you aren't making gains in size then you need to start tracking your calories and finding out what you're eating so you can work on slowly increasing it until you do gain size.

3500 calories eaten = 1 pound gained. 3500 calories burned = 1 pound lost. The goal should be to gain a max of 1 pound per week, any more than that and you're putting on a lot of fat.

Work on your diet. Diet and exercise are 95% of the picture, supplements are that last 5%.