Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Will Brink's Creatine Report

Just thought I'd link you to the thread he made in the Supplements section (in case you guys don't visit there) about his new, free creatine report he created. Will Brink is one of the most knowledgeable people out there when it comes to bodybuilding nutriton/supplementation.

Give it a look

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...06#post5764406

Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bignbuff
    Just thought I'd link you to the thread he made in the Supplements section (in case you guys don't visit there) about his new, free creatine report he created. Will Brink is one of the most knowledgeable people out there when it comes to bodybuilding nutriton/supplementation.

Give it a look

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...06#post5764406
    Great link BnB! Haven't downloaded it yet but I'm loving this bill gates guy

AS

k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks You have a link to this is the non advanced teen forum ? They get creatine bombardments.
    I reached my goal of 180... so where to now I don't know maybe 190 maybe 170. I think 190

Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by k1ngcro
    Thanks You have a link to this is the non advanced teen forum ? They get creatine bombardments.

And half of them wouldn't read it lol. Not to mention there's creatine info in the know-all guide. As I mentioned before haven't got a chance to read it yet but it looks as though the info is just that "advanced" lol Still may not be a bad idea though...

AS
    Last edited by Aftershock; 05-16-2005 at 06:29 PM.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Copied it over there.

I haven't read it yet.

But hopefully it's got some new, good info. If it's beginner stuff, I apologize. But generally, Will Brink's articles are top-notch.

k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    YOur right they don't bother to "turn of few pages" they rather just start a whole new thread about how creatine cause cancer
    I reached my goal of 180... so where to now I don't know maybe 190 maybe 170. I think 190

YOur right they don't bother to "turn of few pages" they rather just start a whole new thread about how creatine cause cancer
    Are you saying it doesn't

AS

Originally Posted by Aftershock
    Are you saying it doesn't

AS
    HAHA

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good read, here are some quick things the book says as far as taking the actual creatine:

they reccomend 5-10g per day

they say if you are using 5-10g per day, loading won't really make a difference

they say that 30% of people do not respond to creatine

adding dextrose (found in the supplement or sports drinks) will make most people who don't respond able to respond, and can make it more effective up to 60%
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Big_League
    Good read, here are some quick things the book says as far as taking the actual creatine:

they reccomend 5-10g per day

they say if you are using 5-10g per day, loading won't really make a difference

they say that 30% of people do not respond to creatine

adding dextrose (found in the supplement or sports drinks) will make most people who don't respond able to respond, and can make it more effective up to 60%
    Who is "they"? BTW, as low as 3g per day appears to do the trick actually as mentioned in that report.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

bigwillybrink himself maybe they means the creatine taking public aka the ctp

CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was just thinking how quality this thread was so I did a 7 year bump

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianAthlete View Post
    I was just thinking how quality this thread was so I did a 7 year bump
    Holy necro bump of peace!
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    w0t.
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan