Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Stewy2008 View Post
    Repped.exactly van damme had awesome genetics. I would have loved to have seen him train for bodybuilding with his shape and proportions he could have gone far if he had continued to follow bodybuilding.
    I'd say Van Damme had better genetics than the majority of bodybuilders out there. I could imagine him as Levrone or Heath type in terms of freakiness. At a light bodyweight, ripped for Kickboxer/Bloodsport, he looked amazing and had big arms and shoulders too. I'm gonna post up some great pics of him soon.

Bodybuilders are overated, you can tell guys like Yates don't have the genetics of Van Damme. His arms and delts were always small, his waist was always big. He just decided to do a ton of gear and turn pro while Van Damme was making big money and banging chicks.
    My routine:

Mon - Biceps
    Tues - Triceps
    Wed - Biceps
    Thurs - Triceps
    Fri - Biceps
    Sat - Triceps
    Sun - Rest

You can't see back and legs, don't waste your time with that nonsense!

Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LevroneFan2002 View Post
    I'd say Van Damme had better genetics than the majority of bodybuilders out there. I could imagine him as Levrone or Heath type in terms of freakiness. At a light bodyweight, ripped for Kickboxer/Bloodsport, he looked amazing and had big arms and shoulders too. I'm gonna post up some great pics of him soon.

Bodybuilders are overated, you can tell guys like Yates don't have the genetics of Van Damme. His arms and delts were always small, his waist was always big. He just decided to do a ton of gear and turn pro while Van Damme was making big money and banging chicks.
    true i dont think dorian had good genetics but he did train hard. imagen what van damme would look like if he use the "tools" lol patmuscled saying. and trained hard and ate right. His conditioning would be on par with heaths i think. I am trying to find his bodybuilding pics he look awesome in them from what i can remember
    *FAAP*

"Fat Ass Appreciation Platoon"

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why sit there and write all that you sad bastard?

Sorry mate buts its definitely time to get a life.

FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Stewy2008 View Post
    true i dont think dorian had good genetics but he did train hard. imagen what van damme would look like if he use the "tools" lol patmuscled saying. and trained hard and ate right. His conditioning would be on par with heaths i think. I am trying to find his bodybuilding pics he look awesome in them from what i can remember
    Are you dreaming about Dorian not having good genetics, check out his calf and legs. Dorian only got blocky becuase he played the mass monster game to keep his sponsors happy and do what the judges wanted, he was a very smart guy who was ahead of the game regardless of how pretty he looked.

If you look at yates earlier in his carreer he has a very balanced build minus the gut, his blocky waste came when he suddenly appeared 20lbs heavier from one year to the next.

ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChampKind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL at Yates not having good genetics. so your saying Van Damme could have hopped on some gear and ran over every BB'er in the early and mid 90's?

Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vandamme was an ectomorph, how do you know if he would have devoloped nice 120 kg posture? He was good with his 80 kg or so. Anyway his physique from Kickboxer is perfect to me.

ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bloodmuscle View Post
    That guy looks like a 3rd grade girl !
    How can females love this kind of skinny boy!

Guys, that's David Beckham-English footballer (what you Americans call soccer players)
    David Beckham has a good amount of muscle/low bodyfat for a footballer-good abs too.
    He's not gay-loads of women fancy him-he has a model for a wife (a MILF actually-Posh Spice from Spice girls) and 3 kids.

How do you not know the world's richest/most recognised footballer?

Also, Sly has more muscle than the average person/average gym goer. He has as much muscle as an amateur bodybuilder. He is a strong man and is ripped

for crying out loud-this is Rocky! He actually did this hard training himself!

AND in Rambo he is a mean,ripped soldier

Don't mess with Sly!

LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pull-Up View Post
    Anyway his physique from Kickboxer is perfect to me.
    Bingo.
    My routine:

Mon - Biceps
    Tues - Triceps
    Wed - Biceps
    Thurs - Triceps
    Fri - Biceps
    Sat - Triceps
    Sun - Rest

You can't see back and legs, don't waste your time with that nonsense!