Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    The Italian Stallion bloodmuscle's Avatar
    bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    The past is just that...."The past"....Lets look at who is in better shape now...My vote goes to Stalone....He is a great inspiration to me and my workingout...

Arnold was good in his time but lets face it ....Stalone worksout and its a part of life like breathing....Arnold looks like he quit a long time ago...Oh..and lots of shots from Terminator3 were not him and/or touched up...Im a huge fan of both and hate to see age catch either one....

Where are the action stars now????.....

I can't agree more.
    Sly is still in great shape.
    He is in better shape than a lot of younger stars lol

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wanabeebig View Post
    Nice pec tear Sly

That's why you don't FLAT BENCH
    Didn't he try to out bench franco though? Maybe the moral of the story is you don't try to out bench a world class lifter.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chris R. View Post

Lol at Sylvester posing off with Franco there.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift

bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Radok View Post
    Didn't he try to out bench franco though? Maybe the moral of the story is you don't try to out bench a world class lifter.
    He tried to out bench Franco.
    Few guys would have tried.
    Most guys would piss themselves if they had to.

Sly posing off with Franco

Originally Posted by bloodmuscle View Post
    He tried to out bench Franco.
    Few guys would have tried.
    Most guys would piss themselves if they had to.
    But he went one big step ahead and blew out his pec. That's so cool.

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift

Sly posing off with Franco

Sly flexing and posing, in his best shape, versus a semi-relaxed franco, who's not even posing, during bulking season.

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift

Lol at Sylvester posing off with Franco there.

Sly flexing and posing, in his best shape, versus a semi-relaxed franco, who's not even posing, during bulking season.

http://www.stallonestories.com/mf/mf8510/training.htm

"I had to charge Sly a good amount for the training," explains Franco, "because he wanted to train fall-out, just as if he were preparing for the Mr. Olympia contest. That meant two workouts a day, six days a week. I had to drop almost everything else in order to concentrate on getting him in the best shape of his life."

According to Franco, motivating his pupil was not that difficult because of Stallone's tremendous mental intensity and competitiveness. "Sly gives 100% all the time," Franco says, "and his determination is awesome. He is an achiever. A leader. He never sits back and lets things happen. He is the one who makes them happen.

"With Sly, I worked out a program that was right for him," Franco explains, "and then I led the way, constantly increasing weight and reps. I knew for sure that this would motivate him to try and keep up with me.

"If I took a weight and did 12 reps, Sly would have to try and do at least 7. After all, I may be stronger than he is, but not that much stronger. Then, next set, I would do 15 reps, so he would have to increase his reps to at least 10. By the end of our training, he was doing curls with 70-pound dumbbells. You should have seen how strong he got!"

When Stallone first came to Franco to begin training, he was 170 pounds and very well defined. But he didn't feel he was big enough and wanted to put on 10 pounds of muscle In six weeks. Franco knew how hard Stallone was capable of training, so he decided this was a feasible goal.

"Sylvester gained just about 10 pounds to six and a half weeks," Franco says. "He has a great structure, with a waist only about 29 inches. When we started, he had a 44-inch chest. At the end, his chest was almost 50 inches. And his arms went from 16 1/2 to 18 inches. He was bigger, harder and much more muscular. Walt until you see him in the movie. He's going to shock a lot of people by how good he looks."

I must be missing something. Like a point.

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I must be missing something. Like a point.
    The point is....That man "Sylvester" worked hard on his body and it shows. Its great to hear Franco talk about him like that. It proves to this day why I respect Sylvester so much and am very proud of him. He give me and 1000's of others the push and drive to one day be as great at 60.

Its as much a "HISTORY LESSON" as anything written about Arnold or Jay, or Dorian...He is a role model and great figure for any sport including LIFE....

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I respect gay people and I don't care if that guy looks gay.

This guy is a midget, he has no chest, no muscle. He is so skinny. This guy is a 3rd grade girl. I can't understand how people can love such a guy.

And I can't understand people who say that Sly is 3rd grade girl.
    Sly has never been an IFFB pro. Arnold is bigger than Sly indeed.
    But respect Sly. He is a legend like Arnold!
    Sure i have no pronblem with gay ppl, but that guy looks so gay.

Sly isnt close to a girl, he is just not as big as Arnold who was a pro bb, sly was never a pro bb, but he is and was a better actor than Arnold who was more of a star.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The effort Sly put in his films is evident and this is why he is such an inspiration to so many.

I, and many others, still use the Rocky soundtrack to train to
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In Rocky IV, for extra realism during the fight scenes, he and Dolph Lundgren went to actual contact, which stopped rather quickly after Stallone received a heart bruise from it...Lundgren also mentioned elsewhere that the two trained together for that movie...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    In Rocky IV, for extra realism during the fight scenes, he and Dolph Lundgren went to actual contact, which stopped rather quickly after Stallone received a heart bruise from it...Lundgren also mentioned elsewhere that the two trained together for that movie...
    Sly training with Dolph

sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ["Sylvester gained just about 10 pounds to six and a half weeks," Franco says. "He has a great structure, with a waist only about 29 inches. When we started, he had a 44-inch chest. At the end, his chest was almost 50 inches. And his arms went from 16 1/2 to 18 inches. He was bigger, harder and much more muscular. Walt until you see him in the movie. He's going to shock a lot of people by how good he looks."
    Arms 18 inches, chest almost 50 inches? What film was he in when he was that big, because i didnt see it.

Its only very recently that he has gained any decent size.
    Last edited by sikboy; 10-06-2007 at 10:07 AM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    Arms 18 inches, chest almost 50 inches? What film was he in when he was that big, becuase i didnt see it.
    According to

http://www.stallonestories.com/mf/mf8510/training.htm

it was in Rambo II

His arms look 17 at most and his chest looks about a 46 there.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CJames99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in rocky 4 he looks his absolute biggest...when he takes his rob off before the fight in the ring i always goo holy ****tt

Originally Posted by CJames99 View Post
    in rocky 4 he looks his absolute biggest...when he takes his rob off before the fight in the ring i always goo holy ****tt
    Im sure he was like 160 ripped to hell pounds in that one.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

Ooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhhhhh TheNaturalTank's Avatar
    TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CJames99 View Post
    Yeah that's the best i've ever seen him for size and condition. I think he was quite a bit more than 160 though, maybe 180-185. I could be way off though but he looks alot bigger there.

Asst. to The Regional Mgr GetFamiliar's Avatar
    GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

you KNOW they ran a train on that chick after the photo shoot.

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    his body in rambo 2 is exactly how i wish to look. very ripped/vascular/lean and perfect muscle definition. how much did he weigh in rambo 2?

that pic with him and dolph, that is a major wide grip military press!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arms 18 inches, chest almost 50 inches? What film was he in when he was that big, because i didnt see it.

Its only very recently that he has gained any decent size.
    You must have small arms if you think 18" arms are huge. My arms at my biggest were like 19 after working out and im a big boy....His body always looks the part to me..50" chest?...I dont know as I have never measured my own chest for comparison. .....
    Man...What an inspiration these guys are to soo many people. And look how long they have been. AWESOME..!!!!

You must have small arms if you think 18" arms are huge. My arms at my biggest were like 19 after working out and im a big boy....His body always looks the part to me..50" chest?...I dont know as I have never measured my own chest for comparison. .....
    Man...What an inspiration these guys are to soo many people. And look how long they have been. AWESOME..!!!!
    Huh? Whan did i say 18 inch arms are huge? On someone 5ft 4-9 they are, but on someone my size they are not, im 6ft 3 and my arms are around 21 inches cold.

I remember Mentzer saying his arms were 18 and a half inch cold and he had some pretty fukkin big arms, but then again he was 5ft 9.

Sly is an inspiration for millions, but i am not one of them, i want to get as big as possible and i will take performance enhancing drugs to help achieve my goal.
    Last edited by sikboy; 10-06-2007 at 01:59 PM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think Sly's arms were ever 18, and I seriously doubt his chest was ever 50.

Huh? Whan did i say 18 inch arms are huge? On someone 5ft 4-9 they are, but on someone my size they are not, im 6ft 3 and my arms are around 21 inches cold.

I remember Mentzer saying his arms were 18 and a half inch cold and he had some pretty fukkin big arms, but then again he was 5ft 9.

Sly is an inspiration for millions, but i am not one of them, i want to get as big as possible and i will take performance enhancing drugs to help achieve my goal.
    So you are willing to take illegal drugs to get bigger? Im sure you know all the risks and not only that....they are illegal...

I at one time, wanted to try some juice, but never did...Glad I didnt. Im not in the same league as most of you here but I am proud of my gains I made "back when I lifted heavy"....

My body was big, like a football player not big and blocky like a bb...Just never could get that way...I lifted heavy and all the time...I know my diet was wrong but still you would think I would have really bulked up and squared off like a bb..

I am normally around 250-255lbs...Trying to get down to 200lbs for my knees, and back sake.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So you are willing to take illegal drugs to get bigger? Im sure you know all the risks and not only that....they are illegal...
    Sikboy from UK, lucky bastard.

Ooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhhhhh TheNaturalTank's Avatar
    TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sly was like 5'7-5'9 so for that height his arms are big. And what sikboy said about Mike Mentzer's arms is true, they were 18.5" and they looked massive cuz he's 5'8. And 18" arms that are conditioned and natural are huge, not a 18 inch fatcep.
    Last edited by TheNaturalTank; 10-06-2007 at 05:28 PM.

fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    In recent years, Stallone has gained more mass and keeps training.

Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stallone's Rocky 3 physique is close to my ideal

Mega conditioned with functional mass