mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Does It Matter If I Miss A Week

Hey, i was wondering if it will effect my programme missing a week. I am going on a weeks holiday and won't be able to work out with weights (only with myself and anything i can find). I have been working out for three weeks and this one would have been my forth. What should i do, should i eat the same, do loads of sit ups, press ups e.t.c.

PLEASE HELP.

BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No it doesn't matter if you miss a week... often taking tme out can be benefical. Due to school work I missed about 2-3 weeks of regular workouts, but now I've started again, I'm making more gains than before.

Prettyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no it don't matter it's good to take time off from trainning.
    Girl:Hey
    Me:yeah
    Girl:So...can we talk
    Me:aint I to pretty for you i mean think about it
    Girl:Yeah

When I go to the gym,girls crowd the bench and watch me train.

Dont mess up my waves it took 3 hours to do this.You can look but dont touch.

Fav. Quote:To pretty fo ya

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im taking a week off from the 11th to the 18th, its the time im moving appartment, so i wont really have energy to go to the gym all the time.
    Back in May i only took 5 days off, all i did was sleep for 5 days, I got back to gym, and i lifted heavier in every exercise.

MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleMatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was about to make a post similar to this. I'm going to the lake for a week...the last time i had a week off was Spring Break, so i'm ready. My question is should i supplement w/ Glutmaine for the week or just not worry about anything and just try to eat every 3 hrs.?
    "It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

C-L-E-M-S-OOOO-N!

Lots of people talk and few of them know,
    soul of a woman was created below..."
    -Led Zeppelin

Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdaddywags has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say yes with the glutamine if you are just eating to maintain, but some think it is not necessary to use glutamine if you are bulking but I still like to

TerraBulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Does It Matter If I Miss A Week

Originally posted by mentalmax
    Hey, i was wondering if it will effect my programme missing a week. I am going on a weeks holiday and won't be able to work out with weights (only with myself and anything i can find). I have been working out for three weeks and this one would have been my forth. What should i do, should i eat the same, do loads of sit ups, press ups e.t.c.

PLEASE HELP.
    not really.
    light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night.

set the man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.