Shades_of_Gray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Advil Bengay Questions?

I just have a few questions about using pain relievers such as advil and bengay, If anyone can help me with the answers I thank you..

1. If you take advil after a workout involving waight lifting, does it lesson or reduce the effects of the regrowth process for muscles? Making it a bad idea to take advil afterwords as the original goal is to build muscle..

2. If you take advil before working out with weights does it lesson/reduce the the effects of muscle regrowth you seek in doing your workout

The same questions I have about bengay, using it after or before a workout with weight lifting, does it reduce the muscle regrowth you seek in doing the workouts

Thank you

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm no doctor, but I don't think it has any adverse effects on muscle growth. I don't know the exact number, but I know back in the day Tom Prince used to take A TON of advil. In the longer run, it hurt him physically, but not with the muscle growth process (obviously, the guy is a freak). I would just take them if you have to, but use them sparingly.

-Spaz

Shades_of_Gray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for your response

Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wtf did you just call me?
    Founder of the Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    Patriots/Celtics/Red Sox/Bruins Crew

follow me ----------------------- http://www.twitter.com/advil

Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont know how it will affect muscle growth but....

the use of aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDS) can cause you to develop iron deficiency anemia.
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...risk%20factors

This is what happened to me, lowing my immune system, causing me to develop sinus/throat infections every 3 to six weeks. This is very counter productive, I lost 10 pounds of the course of the infections.