Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Are the race issues in our country the consequences of slavery???

With this recent jena6 stuff on top of the pre-existing violent crimes, gang activity, and drug use that seems very common in mostly black communities, it seems that karma has come back around. We are constatly faced with the task of creating legislation and spending billions of dollars to fix these problems. If we never had slaves, it seems like none of this would be a problem. Not being racist here, just find it interesting.

MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrGuitar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Race issues >> Created two classes. That is why most blacks have trouble getting out of the lower class (lack of income / wealth, job opportunities, education, etc) and you have some whites in the middle / upper classes of society.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There would still be race issues because African-Americans still remain minorities. When the majority has control they tend to have better treatment.
    “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.”

Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    There would still be race issues because African-Americans still remain minorities. When the majority has control they tend to have better treatment.
    yeah, but how many black people would be here in the 1st place if we didnt have slavery?

Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We have plenty worthless white people around here.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrGuitar View Post
    yeah, but how many black people would be here in the 1st place if we didnt have slavery?
    Blessing in disguise?

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    We have plenty worthless white people around here.
    thats besides the point

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont think racial harmony on a large scale is possible, period
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would of rather had my ancestors come here as indentured servants. Just the idea of someone beating your great great great grandmother pisses me off. I don't blame the whites today, but if I see a slave-owners grave...by God, i'm pissing on it. I'm sure there would still be millions of African Americans here, plus you make it sound like I should be saying Thank you.
    Last edited by Cheetah; 09-27-2007 at 08:34 PM.
    “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.”

Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats besides the point
    I was just saying you have worthless people in all races. I try to judge people by their actions and not their race. Yes I am white.

BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think it would be better if black people were back in africa/jamaica, east asians back in china/japan, west asians back in pakistan/india, white people in europe/america.

would make things so much less complex.

I was just saying you have worthless people in all races. I try to judge people by their actions and not their race. Yes I am white.
    I know, but the point I am trying to make is that it seems like we brought all of these problems on ourselves by having slavery in the 1st place.

I was just saying you have worthless people in all races. I try to judge people by their actions and not their race.
    I've came to the same conclusion based on my experiences.

EDIT: define the problems.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    EDIT: define the problems.
    They are in the OP

They are in the OP
    I don't know man. I think it is a generalization.

Originally Posted by BulkingBrit View Post
    i think it would be better if black people were back in africa/jamaica, east asians back in china/japan, west asians back in pakistan/india, white people in europe/america.

That sounded pretty racist buddy ol pal. Plus wouldn't Natives own America.

Crime plagues the lower class a lot more than middle/upper class.

The thing that race caused was a class divide because when the slaves were free they barely had nothing. Slavery did help America start the Industrial Revolution and a lot of whites money. Hell some ppl today are still living off of tobacco and cotton money.

The poor are more inclined to commit crimes in order to make money/survive. It is a confluence of race AND class (moreso) issues.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think it would be better if black people were back in africa/jamaica, east asians back in china/japan, south asians back in pakistan/india, white people in europe and natives in america.
    fixed

Itd be a LOT different is wealth was distributed evenly too.

Oh and yeah white people would be in Europe, not in America too rofl and South America. White oppression has caused some backlash and it hasn't just been blacks that have been oppressed by whites so many minorities (in a society where there are mostly whites) are more inclined to deal with one another and live around another than non white / white in some aspects.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd like to think that every historical event has happened for the better. In the case of slavery, I feel the same way. I don't believe this country would be as diverse as it is today, or as intolerable of various races, if there was no slavery.
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

I don't know man. I think it is a generalization.
    Most of the violent crimes that occur in our cities seem to be caused by blacks. For example, I go to St.Louis University and we are pretty close to some high crime areas. The deparment of public safety sends out an email alerting students whenever a crime is commited on or near campus. The crimes always read something like "3 black males armed with guns" or "2 black males in masks armed with knives". Even when you watch the show "cops" look how many of those cases deal with black people, and they are a minority.

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It sounds bad, but if i was black in america i would see slavery as have some good consequences, mainly the fact that its the reason why id be in america. Otherwise id be in africa. Having to wait 5 extra seconds to wave down a cab is better than starving to death.

Registered User kuroi_lightning's Avatar
    kuroi_lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kuroi_lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kuroi_lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kuroi_lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kuroi_lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kuroi_lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kuroi_lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kuroi_lightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The world would be made of fail if that were to happen. Oh and Native Americans, not whites, would live in America if we went by your logic.
    He who takes the initiative wins.

rofl BulkingBrit you're gonna get negged.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Most of the violent crimes that occur in our cities seem to be caused by blacks. For example, I go to St.Louis University and we are pretty close to some high crime areas. The deparment of public safety sends out an email alerting students whenever a crime is commited on or near campus. The crimes always read something like "3 black males armed with guns" or "2 black males in masks armed with knives". Even when you watch the show "cops" look how many of those cases deal with black people, and they are a minority.
    Like Sword stated earlier; I think it is more related to social class than race.

BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    rofl BulkingBrit you're gonna get negged.
    negs wont change my opinion.

if races didn't intermix then there would be no such thing as racism, and nobody crying "racist" and using race cards all the time.

negs wont change my opinion.

if races didn't intermix then there would be no such thing as racism, and nobody crying "racist" and using race cards all the time.
    Right, and white people using blacks for slavery OR almost exterminating an entire race (american indians) OR using Chinese people as indentured servants to make railroads in America OR any of the religious conflicts we have with the middle east and why they hate America.

Last time I checked it was WHITES who occupied other countries and regions of the world not non whites.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Right, and white people using blacks for slavery OR almost exterminating an entire race (american indians) OR using Chinese people as indentured servants to make railroads in America OR any of the religious conflicts we have with the middle east and why they hate America.

Last time I checked it was WHITES who occupied other countries and regions of the world not non whites.
    blacks had african slaves before whites. Also, africans on the coast rounded up africans from the middle and sold them to whites. just sayin

de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000)

goddamn white devils.