Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face Test Boosters And Penis Size

I know this may sound like a stupid question, but I'm curious and would really like to know. Does taking testosterone boosters increase the size of your penis? Most of the penis enlargment supplement's ingridients include Tribulus and i've seen other test boosters included, so I'm wondering if taking them will have any effect on your size lol. Any one know about this or have any personal expiriences. Any body building supplements that increase the size of ur penis? haha i gotta know and im sure u all would like to aswell.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cs110x
    I know this may sound like a stupid question.
    it was.

Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't believe that any of those products do anything for your hoohoodilly. Your stuck with what you have.

cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i mean i kno some of the stuff they got out there will give u harder erections and healthier testies, but there's gotta be something for the wang

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Speaking from my personal experiences, no, test boosters have not increased the size of my johnson. However, while stacking a couple of Nitric Oxide boosters, I swear the girth, length and overall size increased by nearly 2 inches. Also it was as stiff as it could possibly be.

johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

i mean i kno some of the stuff they got out there will give u harder erections and healthier testies, but there's gotta be something for the wang
    Is there anything that will help my index finger grow?

user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nitric Oxide increases size!
    iim serious, your vains get bigger, and so does your penis.
    it did the trick for my friend

TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this may sound like a stupid question, but I'm curious and would really like to know. Does taking testosterone boosters increase the size of your penis? Most of the penis enlargment supplement's ingridients include Tribulus and i've seen other test boosters included, so I'm wondering if taking them will have any effect on your size lol. Any one know about this or have any personal expiriences. Any body building supplements that increase the size of ur penis? haha i gotta know and im sure u all would like to aswell.
    The trib is just for the libido increase. Those penis enlargement things probably have some exercises, etc, and keeping the blood in there is important.

If you're pubertal, pre-pubertal some good 'ol DHT will make the willy grow....but, I believe you're stuck with it unless you wanna start doin' all kinds of funky strenches, and pulls and ****...hahaha

Me, I'm too tired after the gym go go home and yank the cock for an hr...too much damn work.
    [QUOTE=belaglazov]...Glucose is the last thing a muscle would want to use.[/QUOTE]
    :rolleyes:

JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just bang it on the bed post 10 times every night.

Peace

what do you mean by DHT, im 16 so i'm in pueberty right now. What products are DHT (pro-hormones right?) do u kno any good ones, and what side effects /benefits come with this? o yea does it **** with my estrogen cuz i dont want gyno i already have puffy nips

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what do you mean by DHT, im 16 so i'm in pueberty right now. What products are DHT (pro-hormones right?) do u kno any good ones, and what side effects /benefits come with this? o yea does it **** with my estrogen cuz i dont want gyno i already have puffy nips
    Your penis is still growing man, you really shouldn't worry about trying to help it along. hopefully your large enough naturally that girls won't care. If your really that insecure, check out your dads cock and see if you got the "short end of the stick" in the genetics department.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My lord.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally Posted by JRRBadBoy4Life
    Speaking from my personal experiences, no, test boosters have not increased the size of my johnson. However, while stacking a couple of Nitric Oxide boosters, I swear the girth, length and overall size increased by nearly 2 inches. Also it was as stiff as it could possibly be.
    No Way!!! are you serious? If so I'm buying me a couple of bottles!!!!!

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Speaking from my personal experiences, no, test boosters have not increased the size of my johnson. However, while stacking a couple of Nitric Oxide boosters, I swear the girth, length and overall size increased by nearly 2 inches. Also it was as stiff as it could possibly be."

Is that each, the total of all three, or the average?
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt
    "Speaking from my personal experiences, no, test boosters have not increased the size of my johnson. However, while stacking a couple of Nitric Oxide boosters, I swear the girth, length and overall size increased by nearly 2 inches. Also it was as stiff as it could possibly be."

Sorry, I meant length, but girth was also noticeably larger, though I didnt actually measure girth.

gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stormrider
    hoohoodilly
    haha! that cracked me up
    If one person goes out at does something special to accomplish their dreams it affects thousands.

Those with the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action.

Kappa Sigma
    Omicron Chi- Alpha class
    4-28-2007

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Give me a break......you're 16 dude.....

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt

Well, if you carry the 2 and add y-3 factored to the grid coordinate of NO times the power of 12......

Are you taking notes on all this or what?

Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will affirm that Nitric Oxide products help out the dick!

Originally Posted by OMGitsMAXX

For your "friend" eh?

TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNCEKM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lonny
    ....check out your dads cock and see if you got the "short end of the stick" in the genetics department.
    ROFL (puke) ROFL (dry heave)
    [QUOTE=belaglazov]...Glucose is the last thing a muscle would want to use.[/QUOTE]
    :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by US_Ranger
    For your "friend" eh?

yea he saw it!

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes I have a bottle of Nitrous shipping!!!!!

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's all genetics baby, so you can thank your dad for your small muscles, and your small penis.

i just wanna add a couple inches and have a 10 incher. DHT is a pro-hormone i found out... 5AA? The reason is cuz if i ever decide to juice up i wanna get huge in all areas . and to the guy above me, i dont have a small wang or small muscles, but u seem to know alot about it, im guessing ur tryin to feel better about ur 5 incher. think about the money you'd make finding a safe way to use dht

oh yea and NOS doesnt make ur wang bigger, it helps more blood get to it, so it's gonna look bigger when ur hard n soft cuz ull have more blood flow n ull have harder erections.
    Last edited by cs110x; 05-16-2005 at 11:52 AM.

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DHT is a pro-hormone i found out... 5AA

DHT is a hormone.
    5AA is a PH.
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a safe way to use dht.

There isnt and there will never be a safe way to use DHT. Its a hormone, and will alter your body. Its unavoidable.
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am on Androgel for testosterone replacement. I mentioned to my urologist that I thought it was my imagination but...

He said phallic growth is not unheard of, at least on testosterone replacement.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OMGitsMAXX
    Of course it does, NO is a primary player in dialating the blood vessels in your penis.

user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100)
    oh lol i didnt see it u herbss
    lol
    nahh i was to the kid did it do anything to you and he said yee it made my dick too big its getting out of hand now