bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

trying to get lean, and avoid boredom with diet, need analysis

Ok, so i am avoiding wheat and dairy to avoid bloating. I have posted another thread about the fact that i am tired of sweet potatos and i figured i would post my diet/workout to see what can be tweaked to keep my tastebuds alive while still losing. I am 5'5, 133 with about 21%BF.

Spin (I own a spin bike and do about 30-50 min pre breakfast), I also take Hydroxycut Hardcore
    Breakfast, 8:15am: An herbal digestive, and multivitamin, 1/4c oats, 3/4c egg beaters, 1/2c blueberries, 10 almonds

No sugar/low cal energy drink with creatine
    Lift weights 10am-M (back/bis) T(leg),Tr(shoulders),S(chest/tri); W and F I do pilates, and calves. Everyday abs
    Protein shake 11am-1 scoop, mixed with water, kale and about 6 strawberries and 5g glutamine and vitamin C supp.

Lunch 1pm-another serving of hydroxycut and herbal digestion, 4oz chicken or 99%ground turkey breast; here is the sweet potato ( I get about 27g carbs, 117 cal from this, so something else to sub in) and either i make chilli (without the beans and with the turkey) to put over the potato, or i was thinking a pumpkin/butternut squash soup with 1/4c canneli beans and escarole with the grilled chicken. Dessert is a sugar free chocolate calcium chew.

Snack-4pm raw broccoli and celery with spinach tofu dip. I blend the tofu with spices and lemon juice and then stir in the spinach and use it as a dip for the veggies. It is about 60cal, 12g pro, 0 fat and carbs for the dip. and a medium size orange.

Dinner 7-7:30pm- here is the tough part. I usually like to eat some sort of fish or shellfish around 120 cal and 20g protein. I love pesto sauce, dinner gets pretty borning because i usually just try to steam some veggies and grill some fish, but everynight that gets old.Dessert is a sugar free chocolate calcium chew.

I will go back to the gym to do some low intesity cardio, usually reading on the treadmill for about an hour and some stretches.

And about an hour before bed (bedtime is around 11) i have a protein shake, could i sub for cottage cheese and still not bloat? and could i add about 10almonds into this with some spleda and a little sugar free/fat free jello for flavor?

My goal is to cut fat! what should i change to better help me do that without pulling my hairout?

Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whoa there girl lets take it one step at a time and breathe a little.

Now I know everyone and there mama is all of a sudden afraid of grains and dairy but why exactly do you think that make you bloat? Do you know for sure you have a problem that goes beyond just general I have just eaten food? Cutting that stuff out if you plan on putting it back in is the worse thing you can do. So if you are going to cut it then you are going to cut it for good.

Your training to me is where I see the worst problem, it isn't set up for progress.

As for you diet your not eating anything so when you do it that is going to cause some nice digestion issues!

If I were you I would scrap everything, really get some solid training and nutrition education and hit at it from a whole new angle. Otherwise you are going to continue you just be frustrated over and over again.

Good luck and start with solid education!

Fitness Factory IFBB Pro Beefcake Girl's Avatar
    Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did I see in another post that you have a trainer who writes your diets? Kim Oddo? Honestly, I'd try what he says and stick to it 100% before you try to make changes. Have you given the plan any time to work?

He is not my trainer, but I firmly believe that once you decide to work with someone, no matter who they are, you should commit to their program 100%---if it isn't worth the total effort than you shouldn't purchase their services in the first place...you are wasting your time and theirs

Just my 2 cents but give your trainer a chance to fail you....try what he says and see what happens. Keep in mind you are working towards a goal and sometimes the foods you eat are for fuel, not comfort It is OK to not love every meal you eat! And really, is adding a cup of Jello or 10 measly almonds gonna help that much? Probably not but it might mess up the grand scheme of your plan and nutrient intake and timing. Think of it this way, if you are gonna eat clean at all, you might as well do what's scripted and get the maximum results.

Keep the end result in mind...as long as you have a sound nutritionist behind you, you should do well....
    2007 NPC Figure Class C National Champion
    IFBB PRO
    Optimum Nutrition Athlete
    VSX Team Trainer (Victoria's Secret Fitness)
    Fitness Factory Personal Trainer

"If it were easy, everyone would do it."