Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2nd bottle of lipoderm

Long time reader, 1st time posting. I have read all the threads on lipoderm, but I have a very specific question for Par or Dante. I just got my 2nd bottle and I noticed for the first time that burning icy hot feeling after applying it. I know this is normal, but my first bottle did not do this. The consistency seems the same, I was just wondering if the ingredients have changed any. Any help would be appreciated.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: 2nd bottle of lipoderm

Two questions (or rather, one question, and one statement):

Did your area of application change?

Secondly, an area that is fairly muscular, with (relatively) little fat, may experience a greater intensity of burning, since the blood vessels will be more readily accessible. However, an area that is padded with more fat, may be more tolerant, as the circulatory supply will not be so great (for instance, try putting Icy Hot on your shoulder, and then the meatiest/fattest part of your thigh. The shoulder should experience a greater degree of intensity in burning).

Assuming a negative response for my first question, then, if this area of application is leaner now, than it was before, this then would relate to my former statement (less fat---->more sensitive).

Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the reply Dante. To answer your question, no the area has not changed. In fact I finished the first bottle and started the 2nd bottle in the same day. So I doubt I got too much leaner in 12 hours.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Durf
    So I doubt I got too much leaner in 12 hours.
    I assumed, perhaps, that you had used one bottle before, and then purchased another one for a different cycle

Try shaking the bottle thoroughly, as perhaps the Menthol is not evenly distributed. If such an act does not change the matter, then, it could simply be the skin reacting to the repeated exposure to Menthol (coincidence, after starting a second bottle, but, likely the case as the ingredients have not changed).

Thanks, I will try shaking it up. That just might be the answer. Its the only thing that makes sense.

mityike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What kind of results are you getting?

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by mityike
    What kind of results are you getting?
    I was wondering the exact same thing.
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

I might be crazy but I think it actually does work with a calorie defecient diet. Im 500 cal below maintenance, so I can lose fat without losing muscle or strength. To be fair Im going to try at least 3 bottles. That would be about 10 weeks and time enough to know how well it works. I was a skeptic, so any results I see are not wishful thinking. I will let you know how it goes after I get back from Chicago this weekend watching my pathetic Cubs lose another series to the Rockies. I f there is any Cubs fans here, you know how brutal this season has been.

Compiled feedback, from different message boards, can be found here (the cycles varied in length, anywhere from 2 weeks to around 8 or so):

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/products/lipoderm.html

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    durf, whats your body comp.?, and what area are u applying this too? dont u think 3 bottles is a lot?,, im currently using, and im hoping one bottle will do the trick as i just have one small problem area.

squadtirezzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dantebattista
    Compiled feedback, from different message boards, can be found here (the cycles varied in length, anywhere from 2 weeks to around 8 or so):

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/products/lipoderm.html
    Dante, what do you think is the best amount of time on Lipo?
    I was gonna go ahead and purchase 2 bottles because I planned on going the 8 week route, but it seems as if a lot of people are taking it for different
    lengths of time..

Originally posted by squadtirezzz

Dante, what do you think is the best amount of time on Lipo?
    This would depend, on the area of application (mainly), as well as the amount used, and the diet (so, if a greater amount of LipoDerm released a higher amount of fat-stores to be burned in the presense of a greater caloric deficit, results would be held in hand sooner).

If you are using a small area, say, your arms or chest, then a few weeks may be sufficient for results that meet your liking . If using a larger area, say, thighs and hips, or abs/obliques/lower back, then, since the given area is larger (and there is a greater store of fat to be mobilized), the duration of the cycle should be longer (results would still be had, in a shorter time, however, it likely would not be optimal).

squadtirezzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that makes sense, thanks bro..

opulence...i has it Sol Rosenberg's Avatar
    Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dante would you suggest someone taking a couple of days off in between bottles to allow water retention to go away? or would you just continue taking it straight thru until the second bottle is gone and then wait for the water retention to go away?

Originally posted by Sol Rosenberg
    Dante would you suggest someone taking a couple of days off in between bottles to allow water retention to go away? or would you just continue taking it straight thru until the second bottle is gone and then wait for the water retention to go away?
    No, as the issue of the retention of water is but a minor cosmetic impediment. The fat being released, is more important than the water being retained, so, to that, take it straight through in order to have the stores of fat continually released (and burned, in the presense of deficit), and then worry about the water later.

The only time, really, that someone should concern themself with the water-retention, is if this is being applied to the chin/face, in which regards someone can use Prep-H gel in between (after several hours).

Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you very much. Sorry for all of the questions.

Would it be a negative thing for her to put the prep h on halfway in between applications while continuing to take it consistently? I'm just wanting to see the changes that have occurred.

Also, would it work to take a natural diuretic orally while applying the Lipoderm?

Originally posted by Sol Rosenberg
    Thank you very much. Sorry for all of the questions.

Would it be a negative thing for her to put the prep h on halfway in between applications while continuing to take it consistently? I'm just wanting to see the changes that have occurred.

Also, would it work to take a natural diuretic orally while applying the Lipoderm?
    If there is enough time, in between (several hours perhaps), then this would be fine.

Truthfully, I don't know. Considering that many have used ECA/NYC stacks with this, and, still had the issue of bloating come upon them, I would gather that a stronger diuretic would be needed (or, perhaps the bloating could have been worse if ECA/NYC were not used).

Try several grams of Dandelion, or Uva Ursi, if you wish (or for her, rather), and see if a difference is found.

Thanks a lot for your help.

I'll just make sure she follows your initial advice and wait until the end of the 6 weeks when the 2nd bottle is empty.

Thanks again.