Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Green Bulge Experience.

This is my experience from an almost complete cycle of Controlled Labs Green Bulge.

Someback ground info.

I started lifting weights January of 2005. I was off and on and really didnt know what I was doing. I have been working out seriously for about 5 months now. From January of 2005 to Febuary of 2006 I went from 120lbs 5'5 to 160lbs 5'6ish.
    My diet is decent for bulking nothing harcore but it gets the job done. I consume about 170g of protein a day.

Creatines I have tried.

Basic bulk Monohydrate. Worked well made me very sick
    Purple K. No significant gains.
    Cell-Mass. Tasted good but did nothing at all.

When I bought Green Bulge I was very skeptical becasue of my past experiences with creatines. I did my research and decided if any creatine was going to work it was going to be Green Bulge.

The first week I didnt experience anything, I was worried I had wasted more money on a creatine product. During my second week the Green Bulge really kicked it in. At the time I was at a HORRIBLE plateau. I was pretty much going nowhere for a good month. I could tell however during the second week my strength was going up. During my month of using Green Bulge my plateau has been broken and here are the gains I have made.

Dumbell Curls: 25lbs of 7 reps to 35 lbs of 6 reps
    Barbell Curls: 60lbs of 5 reps to 80lbs of 5 reps
    Lat Pulldowns: 80lbs of 8 reps to 115lbs of 5 reps
    Bench: 130lbs of 6 reps to 160lbs of 5 reps
    Dips: Bodywieght plus 5lbs 6 reps to bodywieght plus 20lbs of 5 reps
    Squats: 100lbs of 8 reps to 165lbs of 5 reps.
    Deadlifts: 135lbs of 8 reps to 200lbs of 5 reps.

It feels like im going through my newbie gain era again!.

Other products im using.

ON WHEY
    Shock Therapy
    BCAA's.

Green Bulge has been a god send as I was worried I would never break my plateau. Just wanted to let everybody know that Green Bulge works and works damn well.

-dylan
    "Change your thoughts and you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale

Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Temp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i am lookin into this product...thanks for the post

joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesome dude. I am so anxious to get my greenbulge in the mail soon. I hear so many great things about, i just can't wait.

k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to hear that you broke your plateau. My gains keep on coming as well strenght and size with GB and WB.

Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just a note on the deadlifts and squats. I just started doing them maybe a week or two before starting GB. The gains I made on these two were newbie gains as well.

SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well God Damn I'm gonna' get me some White Blood and some Green Bulge. I hear nothing but good things about it. Everytime I go to buy supplements I buy something that sounds good. I take it home and read nothing but garbage reviews on the stuff. I have checked the prices on these Controlled Labs products and to my amazement they are a damn good price for the amount of servings you get out of these such good reviewed products, something I woulda' thought would cost a fortune as the stuff I use now is. I am definitely going to be purchasing these 2 supplements right after I'm finished the supplements I'm using now. I can't wait to finally have a grade A product and to be able to feel the difference.

Originally Posted by SleepingPeace
    Everytime I go to buy supplements I buy something that sounds good. I take it home and read nothing but garbage reviews on the stuff.
    Deffintly know what you mean man. good luck with your GB WB stack.

Jawalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is gb + wb stack really worth the money? Ive been reading alot of good things about these products and am really interested in trying them for my next stack.
    "If you aint first your last" - Ricky Bobby

Havnt tried White Blood. But the Green Bulge experience was amazing. Best creatine I have used.

xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jawalk
    Is gb + wb stack really worth the money? Ive been reading alot of good things about these products and am really interested in trying them for my next stack.
    It's worth the money - which isn't much to begin with, compared to other products.

-Jon
    Having trouble growing?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=732835

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GB an WB are great products and very affordable
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rowls123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Selfishself View Post
    This is my experience from an almost complete cycle of Controlled Labs Green Bulge.

Someback ground info.

I started lifting weights January of 2005. I was off and on and really didnt know what I was doing. I have been working out seriously for about 5 months now. From January of 2005 to Febuary of 2006 I went from 120lbs 5'5 to 160lbs 5'6ish.
    My diet is decent for bulking nothing harcore but it gets the job done. I consume about 170g of protein a day.

Creatines I have tried.

Basic bulk Monohydrate. Worked well made me very sick
    Purple K. No significant gains.
    Cell-Mass. Tasted good but did nothing at all.

When I bought Green Bulge I was very skeptical becasue of my past experiences with creatines. I did my research and decided if any creatine was going to work it was going to be Green Bulge.

The first week I didnt experience anything, I was worried I had wasted more money on a creatine product. During my second week the Green Bulge really kicked it in. At the time I was at a HORRIBLE plateau. I was pretty much going nowhere for a good month. I could tell however during the second week my strength was going up. During my month of using Green Bulge my plateau has been broken and here are the gains I have made.

Dumbell Curls: 25lbs of 7 reps to 35 lbs of 6 reps
    Barbell Curls: 60lbs of 5 reps to 80lbs of 5 reps
    Lat Pulldowns: 80lbs of 8 reps to 115lbs of 5 reps
    Bench: 130lbs of 6 reps to 160lbs of 5 reps
    Dips: Bodywieght plus 5lbs 6 reps to bodywieght plus 20lbs of 5 reps
    Squats: 100lbs of 8 reps to 165lbs of 5 reps.
    Deadlifts: 135lbs of 8 reps to 200lbs of 5 reps.

It feels like im going through my newbie gain era again!.

Other products im using.

ON WHEY
    Shock Therapy
    BCAA's.

Green Bulge has been a god send as I was worried I would never break my plateau. Just wanted to let everybody know that Green Bulge works and works damn well.

-dylan

I have just brought some green bulge, i dont normally take creatine so dont really know how to use it to its full effects. How many do you take and at what part of the day???

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear GREAT things about the new formula, Im putting in an order by the end of the week and am gonna give it a whirl along with Peak Beta+ and SP MAX for preWO. I was going to do Clout but capsules are just so much easier (other than SP MAX as that stuff is legit tastier than most drinks that are sold for the sole purpose of tasting good).

I like NeoVar recomped but I hear amazing things about Green Bulge which I haven't used since the original version.

TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey im glad you liked Green Bulge so much dylan! I'm a hugee fan of CL and i used the White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green Mag stack and had some aswesomeee results. if you get a chance to try that stack i think you would enjoy it. best of luck!
    .God gives you the tools, but you have to sculpt the art.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TimmyQuads90 View Post
    hey im glad you liked Green Bulge so much dylan! I'm a hugee fan of CL and i used the White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green Mag stack and had some aswesomeee results. if you get a chance to try that stack i think you would enjoy it. best of luck!
    For sure man.

GB/PW and WF is my standard go to stack when I want to go hard

TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimmyQuads90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    For sure man.

GB/PW and WF is my standard go to stack when I want to go hard
    yeahhh no doubt that stack makes for some solid mass gains lol
    .God gives you the tools, but you have to sculpt the art.