cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up TwinLab Ripped Fuel Extreme Cut - WOW!!

About a month ago I took TwinLab Ripped Fuel Extreme Cut in the smallest bottle size. It lasted me about 3 weeks. I'm not going to go into detail, I lost 10 pounds taking this product. I was a flabby 160 at 5'9" and I dropped down to 150 right at the end of taking this. I saw my abs for the first time in my life. The only downside I saw from this product is the energy crashes. I'm 16, so I'd take them around 7 in the morning before school and then around 3 after school, so by 4 I'd feel like falling dead asleep. This didn't seem to be a problem if I got a sufficient amount of sleep though. I didn't get any energy crashes on weekends, so it could have been me. They did give me that extra boost of energy and focus in the morning when I took it. They woke me right up and I NEVER had my head down in class, cuz I had good energy during the day.

So 3 weeks on Twin Lab Ripped Fuel "Extreme Cut" (these are kind of new make sure it says Extreme Cut in fire letters) Made me lose 10 pounds. I had a good diet going and I worked out regularly, but not much cardio or running, so I know it was from these pills cuz no diet has worked for me in the past. PS I'm not fat, I just had flab on my stomach and little bitch tits. This product got rid of a good amount of stomach flab, not much on the bitch tits though, I also noticed it took all the fat away from my arms and legs and everywhere else, which kinda made me look smaller. Oh well, I'd only use this product for weight loss though, it beats the hell out of Xenadrine EFX, which I'm taking now and it really sucks. RIPPED FUEL EXTREME CUT HAS FAST REAL RESULTS. But who knows everyone is different :P

Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where did you find that stuff at? All I can find is Extreme.

http://www.twinlab.com/spn-product.c...tegory_ID=DEFI

I didn't find Extreme Cut on their website.

cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cs110x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Those aren't it, I've only seen them in stores, I bought mine at GNC. It should say:

Twin Lab
    Ripped Fuel
    [EXTREME CUT]
    [Fat Loss]

They are kind of new... I hope that helps lol.

live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is in these?

Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking through some old stacks of Physical magazines guess what I see on sale at GNC in August '03? Ripped Fuel Extreme Cuts!

Not that new.......

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does this stuff have Ephedra in it?

I've used the Ripped Fuel Extreme, and it seemed to work pretty well.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

sorry guys lol it is actually Ripped Fuel Extreme. forget the "cut" at the end

9023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used ripped fuel extreme and it was a pretty good supp considering i only took 2 capsules preworkout. After bulking up a bit i decided i want to get cut for summer like every1 does. I went from 175 about 18-19% body fat to 155 and 154-14% body fat. It was pretty cheap i got 96 for about 22$ at walmart when they had that 50% free bottles. Not bad but for the money.

DGart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, I took Ripped Fuel original and Ripped Fuel Extreme, I built up a tolerance after a week. I saw absolutely no results, I've taken other Twin Labs products, they are the worst. I definitly don't recommend anything by Twin Labs. Go with Nutrex Lipo6 or Fizogen Lean Tabs theyre awesome products.

Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clozedeyez20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think they work better for us teenagers because we also have fast metabolisms on our side

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Clozedeyez20
    I think they work better for us teenagers because we also have fast metabolisms on our side
    Where was mine between the ages of 12-17.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harmless711 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cs110x
    About a month ago I took TwinLab Ripped Fuel Extreme Cut in the smallest bottle size. It lasted me about 3 weeks. I'm not going to go into detail, I lost 10 pounds taking this product. I was a flabby 160 at 5'9" and I dropped down to 150 right at the end of taking this. I saw my abs for the first time in my life. The only downside I saw from this product is the energy crashes. I'm 16, so I'd take them around 7 in the morning before school and then around 3 after school, so by 4 I'd feel like falling dead asleep. This didn't seem to be a problem if I got a sufficient amount of sleep though. I didn't get any energy crashes on weekends, so it could have been me. They did give me that extra boost of energy and focus in the morning when I took it. They woke me right up and I NEVER had my head down in class, cuz I had good energy during the day.

So 3 weeks on Twin Lab Ripped Fuel "Extreme Cut" (these are kind of new make sure it says Extreme Cut in fire letters) Made me lose 10 pounds. I had a good diet going and I worked out regularly, but not much cardio or running, so I know it was from these pills cuz no diet has worked for me in the past. PS I'm not fat, I just had flab on my stomach and little bitch tits. This product got rid of a good amount of stomach flab, not much on the bitch tits though, I also noticed it took all the fat away from my arms and legs and everywhere else, which kinda made me look smaller. Oh well, I'd only use this product for weight loss though, it beats the hell out of Xenadrine EFX, which I'm taking now and it really sucks. RIPPED FUEL EXTREME CUT HAS FAST REAL RESULTS. But who knows everyone is different :P
    Hey man can you help me out here? I got
    TWINLAB
    RIPPED
    FUEL
    EXTREME
    CLINICALLY PROVEN WEIGHT LOSS
    FAT BURNER

is that the one your talking about? I just found them in my house its 60 capsules before they were lost i used a few so now i got about 39 now. So when you where useing these you took a total of four daily? 2 at 7am & 2 at 3 pm after school?
    Thanks. (reps for replys)