Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tribulus...serious question

I have been doing some research on tribulus terrestris for a while now. And i have was reading a book published by a doctor in lithuania called "Enough supplements to equal steriod results?" And in one part of the book, chapter 9 section 3, he was saying that at a doesage over 2500mg of tribulus terrestris your results will be equal to taking a bulking steriod. I though this was impossible, and so did many other of my friends that are in the physical fitness business. I was wondering if any of you have heard of such a result, or if you know of a site/book/magizine that was infomation regarding to such a statement Or if you yourself have taking tribulus terrestris at a high doesage, if so how much did you take. Thanks.
    STRIVE TO BE BETTER THAN THE BEST- Team Cuvo

Location: http://russmartin.info/au dio/mp3/vault/iamdallas.wma
    ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    highly doubt it. people would take it instead of steroids. its legal and no negative side effects
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrGhqMnPVXk

gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I currently takeing Endotest.. it contains 750mg of tribulus terrestris per serving and I am taking two servings per day so 1500mg a day and it states on the bottle to a maximum of 3 doses a day.. so that would be 2250mg a day of trib.. i have a log going on my progress and a previous cycle so it will show what the results are from 1500mg of trib in a 4 week cycle.. in my optinion steroid like results from 2500mg of trib is HIGHLY unlikely since tribulus terrestris stimulates luteinizing hormones in the body wich regulates endogenous testosterone production and in turn there is a limit of what trib can do..even in higher doses. but try it yourself and see how it works and 2500mg a day is the upper limit of what is recomended to take anyways

Endotest log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=524604

Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense PT/BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks...

i thought that sounded a little "off". thanks for the relpies and your opions.
    STRIVE TO BE BETTER THAN THE BEST- Team Cuvo