pomm0001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

please critique my diet!!!

After a summer of being away where the was no gym in site, i have put on extra pounds that are not wanted, please critque my diet, i am looking to lose fat and gain muscle ..ovo

meal 1- oats and water, 4 eggs whites , bannana
    meal 2- 1.5 whey shake
    meal 3- chicken+ veg
    meal 4- PREwo- oats/pasta, tuna+
    whey shake 30 mins before gym
    meal 5- 2 whey shake with oats and banana
    meal 6- fish/chicken, veg
    meal 7- whey shake b4 bed

i am finding it hard for sum reason to get my head round the nutritonal factor of bodybuilding. help wud be most appricated

thanks

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Add some more protein in meal one and get rid of the banana in meal one and mix it with your shake in meal 2
    Need to add some EFA in your Diet
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

pomm0001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cheers buddy, apart from that is it looking alright?

Mackenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mackenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mackenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mackenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mackenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mackenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mackenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mackenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only have whey around your workout, maybe just after. Other times have real food sources of protein like meat, eggs, fish, cottage cheese, milk. Before bed, don't have whey, have caesin and maybe some peanut butter or cottage cheese, because it is slowly absorbed, whey is quickly absorbed.