Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Made out with Tara Reid Last Night

No joke, my cousin is a writer with Rolling Stone and we went to a party after the Maxim awards in Hollywood at the Rooster Tail Bar.

So I'm playing it cool lots of hotties and hottie wanna bees around the bar. Girls who thought she should have been there were all over-- cally is something else!! So I played their chips on their shoulders to my advantage. I dont dance, so hung out cool.

I'm getting shot some looks and had some conversations with some honies-- no celebrities. Then a bunch of actors from the show Alias showed up. Why? I dunno. I see these two smokin babes and Tara at the bar. I couldnt believe it. They were seriously wasted about 1 am. The babes with her were super hot, but I figured I'd take a shot at Carson's leftovers. About 10 minutes later on a couch in the VIP room I'm scoring.

Probably for about 5 minutes, we went at it and groped her fakes a few times. There were other hotties so lost track of her and got pretty plastered. Should have got her number.

That was it lost track of her.

I know some of you will think this is BS but it's totally true. Believe what you want. I tell you there are major perks being a bber.

Got Back Hair? Shave it yourself!
    www.razorba.com

Remember B A C K H A I R S U C K S
    solve it today! It worked for me.

As seen in: Maxim, Stuff, and FHM

Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's just stupid.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Well, even big stars have to slum it every now and then.

I'd call bull**** on this, but she has been slutting it up alot lately.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BYRK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good for you! I can go pay $20 if I wanted a coked up whore though.

Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killa Cal2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BYRK
    Good for you! I can go pay $20 if I wanted a coked up whore though.

what's the difference?

$20 my friend, $20
    Let's remember the REAL reason to rep people.

WHEN THEY HELP YOU, GIVE REPS.

Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did u give her a tip?
    Its not unusual...

Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There were photographers all over the place, but not in the VIP I'm gonna ask my cousin if he find out if there are any pictures of me macking her.
    www.razorba.com

ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ep00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shes hot - coked up or not, id hit it.

Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Robody is the same dude that was in Colorado last week knocking over Shamrock's beer. Sure.

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You really should've gotten a picture of it

M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any pics?
    This IS my serious face... now suck my cock

Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick Nitty will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by Ace7
    Robody is the same dude that was in Colorado last week knocking over Shamrock's beer. Sure.

LMAO Busted!
    Insert funny quote here___________

Illuminati, We're at odds until we're even.

Originally Posted by chad12121
    You really should've gotten a picture of it
    Ill post it if my cousin can find one.
    www.razorba.com

Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tom Jones Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Robody
    Ill post it if my cousin can find one.
    Your cousin took a pic of u blowing Tara Reid?????

Thats just wrong!!!
    Its not unusual...

b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude you suck stop making up stories
    I think I can

I'm a summer intern for a magazine I helped on a story in Colorado and have been in hollywood ever since. Seriously.
    www.razorba.com

bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    ill beleive it when i see pics

I'm a summer intern for a magazine I helped on a story in Colorado and have been in hollywood ever since. Seriously.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1&page=2&pp=30
    And here you are meeting Jake the Snake Roberts at the bar! Man you get around...

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any pics of you at the party?

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No joke, my cousin is a writer with Rolling Stone and we went to a party after the Maxim awards in Hollywood at the Rooster Tail Bar.

So I'm playing it cool lots of hotties and hottie wanna bees around the bar. Girls who thought she should have been there were all over-- cally is something else!! So I played their chips on their shoulders to my advantage. I dont dance, so hung out cool.

I'm getting shot some looks and had some conversations with some honies-- no celebrities. Then a bunch of actors from the show Alias showed up. Why? I dunno. I see these two smokin babes and Tara at the bar. I couldnt believe it. They were seriously wasted about 1 am. The babes with her were super hot, but I figured I'd take a shot at Carson's leftovers. About 10 minutes later on a couch in the VIP room I'm scoring.

Probably for about 5 minutes, we went at it and groped her fakes a few times. There were other hotties so lost track of her and got pretty plastered. Should have got her number.

That was it lost track of her.

I know some of you will think this is BS but it's totally true. Believe what you want. I tell you there are major perks being a bber.

i believe you. Of all people...why would he make a bs story of tara reid? lol

!!GOOD NEWS MY COUSIN FOUND PICTURES WILL POST THEM HOPEFULLY TONIGHT!!

I didnt want to turn this into a "prove my story"-- she was pretty cool, well ditzy and wild.
    www.razorba.com

b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b18bme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I made out with your mom last night....I will post pics later :P
    I think I can

TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I didnt want to turn this into a "prove my story"-- she was pretty cool, well ditzy and wild.
    Is it hard to get into the same bars that some of the stars hang out at?

If you get there early can you beat the line and the wait?

How did you get into the VIP lounge (follow her in)?

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

dude I'm in la too, hook me up to one of those parties !
    I am king.

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How do we know its you in the pics to be? Is you shirt off and we can see back hair stubble? I know I'd be convinced. Pics of you kissing her, and then a normal photo of you. I dont want to see pics of you "macking" her, for all we know you could be asking for an autograph.
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

Originally Posted by TBernard
    Is it hard to get into the same bars that some of the stars hang out at?

If you get there early can you beat the line and the wait?

How did you get into the VIP lounge (follow her in)?
    I was talking to her at the bar. The manager or host or whomever came over she hugged the dude and he's dropping her compliments, over the top kiss ass, and asks if he may escort her and her group to the VIP room. I didnt know what to do, and just before I thought she forgot about me she grabbed my arm and said "cmon I need some champaigne"

I think I could have gotten in the VIP either way since I knew some higher ups at the party. But wasnt comfortable just going there by myself.
    www.razorba.com

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by b18bme
    I made out with your mom last night....I will post pics later :P
    Me too.
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

Originally Posted by xGhostinGx
    Me too.
    Me too (damn she was busy last nite)
    Its not unusual...

Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wassup is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

I believe you, becuase I had a threesome with Carmen Electra, and Pam Anderson last night. It was awesome.

Then I woke up and had to clean my sheets, and change my underpants. Did you leave this part out of your story?
    I need rep power.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

bump for pics of fake boobies