dpruitt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I think I want to be a natural body builder

I started about 6-7 months ago from scratch. I wasn't horribly overweight but i was decently soft around the edges. I started at ~273lbs and i have made my way down to the 230's at 6'1" so im doing pretty good. I'm just curious about some the experiences some of you guys had when trying to get your physique to something you could compete with.

How long did it take for you personally? (I know that this is such a results may vary question due to differences in every ones bodies whether that be hormonal, genetic, etc. I just like being able to quantify things and it will give me numbers to base off of for my own testing.)

What are good pointers for someone who's reasonably experienced in fitness?

Also, I recently started doing fasted cardio, what do you guys think about it? The mental impact of getting up early and starting the day right is kinda nice. I usually train after work.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shkrellian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    that's quite the oxymoron

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Fitness goals

Originally Posted by dpruitt99 View Post
    I started about 6-7 months ago from scratch. I wasn't horribly overweight but i was decently soft around the edges. I started at ~273lbs and i have made my way down to the 230's at 6'1" so im doing pretty good. I'm just curious about some the experiences some of you guys had when trying to get your physique to something you could compete with.

How long did it take for you personally? (I know that this is such a results may vary question due to differences in every ones bodies whether that be hormonal, genetic, etc. I just like being able to quantify things and it will give me numbers to base off of for my own testing.)

What are good pointers for someone who's reasonably experienced in fitness?

Also, I recently started doing fasted cardio, what do you guys think about it? The mental impact of getting up early and starting the day right is kinda nice. I usually train after work.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.
    I first like to say congrats on your current weight loss transformation! Personally, I recommend to go and check out different peoples way of achieving their goal. Either get a coach, actively post on forums and find out through trial and error as well as youtube for some quality info. I have had a hiatus from this forum for a bit just been busy with college and life, etc. If you would like to connect on instagram i tend to respond to Dms faster there. I used to be 135 pounds and a runner. I have bulked as heavy as 230 at 5-10 tall. I compete at 205 pound weight class in powerlifting. Give yourself some more time of training and eating and then when your are ready and confident in your physique pick a show to diet down for! Good luck!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shkrellian View Post
    that's quite the oxymoron
    haha
    545 squat
    poverty bench
    607 deadlift
    what is OHP

Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gjdm you're making it brah
    We are all self made but only the successful will admit it. -Earl Nightingale

Originally Posted by getbigordie18 View Post
    I first like to say congrats on your current weight loss transformation! Personally, I recommend to go and check out different peoples way of achieving their goal. Either get a coach, actively post on forums and find out through trial and error as well as youtube for some quality info. I have had a hiatus from this forum for a bit just been busy with college and life, etc. If you would like to connect on instagram i tend to respond to Dms faster there. I used to be 135 pounds and a runner. I have bulked as heavy as 230 at 5-10 tall. I compete at 205 pound weight class in powerlifting. Give yourself some more time of training and eating and then when your are ready and confident in your physique pick a show to diet down for! Good luck!
    right on man i honestly more or less know that i have a long road ahead of me, just the reinforcement is all i needed. Thanks bro, and when i get the chance ill definetely give you a follow!

Originally Posted by Mmjk1500 View Post
    Gjdm you're making it brah
    haha appreciate it bro