matt15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question last question about gyno (from me) PLEASE HELP!

when i had gyno last year the lumps under my nipps went away but i was left with puffy nipps will they ever reduce back to their normal size PLEASE HELP!

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like it might just be a puberity thing, they'll probably go away as you start to get older and "fill out" then you'll have some tyranasaurus pecs.
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: last question about gyno (from me) PLEASE HELP!

Originally posted by matt15
    when i had gyno last year the lumps under my nipps went away but i was left with puffy nipps will they ever reduce back to their normal size PLEASE HELP!

This is my 3 year after the lumps went away, but the puffyness is still there