skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Would these routines be overtraining you think?

I've been doing a 3 days split for like 4-5 months now (omg has it been that long already!?!?), but I can just about swear I had better results with frequent full body training, so I've been bouncing some ideas in my head.

Idea one:
    sun legs
    mon back/bi/traps
    tues chest/shoulder/tri
    wed off
    thurs legs/abs
    fri bi/tri/shoulder
    sat chest/back/traps

is that over training??? Yes, right?

Another poster said he had good results doing upper/lower split 2x a week each, but I really hate leg only days, i think they're such a drag.

Any recommendations?
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try it, see if it works for you. Different people recover differently, some cna work muscles 3x a week and not overtrain, while some can only hit each part once. Just pay careful attention to any signs of overtraining.

Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb Coming from an ecto

Personally all I think anyone would accomplish(naturally) is a lactic acid build-up. However, everyone is different....Arnold did a double split 6 day a week training program and look at him. What body type are you......how many sets will you be doing...those would be useful in trying to help you figure out what would work for you.
    USMC (Former)
    18" Arms
    45" Chest
    32" Waist
    26" Thighs
    17" Calves
    210 Pounds
    6 foot 1"

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm an endo-meso. I respond well to endomorphic style weight training (frequent, high rep, cardio 5x a week), and respond well to a more mesomorphic style diet (Not carb sensitive at all). I hold a lot of muscle mass but I'm weak in contrast to my size. I've seen my best strength gains doing full body 3x a week, but have seen my best mass gains doing a 3 days split once a week. I'd like to find the happy medium between the two, and still have it fit in my schedule. I also prefer lifting for exercise over cardio when possible
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

any recommendations on a split along the lines of what I'm talking about? I'd like to hit things twice a week, and I'd like to keep all leg days to a minimum if possible. At the same time I don't want to over train.

Work_Smarter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going to have to agreee with Zarold on this one. The only real way to guage if this type or workout will overtrain you or not is to try it.

If you're worried about it then slowly work up to it keeping track of your resting pulse rate, your sleep and your diet and most importantly your gains if you make it to that work out with no signs of overtraining then you should be fine doing it. If not you at least know better where your recovery ability is.

Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb Got it

I think I have something that will work great for you....can you let me know if you have any trouble areas so I can work them in appropriatly.
    USMC (Former)
    18" Arms
    45" Chest
    32" Waist
    26" Thighs
    17" Calves
    210 Pounds
    6 foot 1"