DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPR will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Provigil (modafinil) pre-workout

I have narcolepsy and take Provigil (modafinil) daily. I usually try and workout about an hour after I take it. Do you think that is a good idea or is that too close or too far away from me workout for it to help me out?

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am involved in the manufacturing of this product at work and it will not help you pre-workout...the product is not designed to work like that. Even people who do not have your condition and have tried it will not get any "energy" from it, I would take it exactly as your Dr prescribed you to.

If you looking for pre-workout energy try ephedrine HCL, AMP or Adipokinetix. I would ask your Dr if any of these will contraindicate with the provigil although it has been my experience that they will not

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.