stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can you still get strong without eating right?

If you workout regulary and dont eat right will you still get strong?
    and say if you keep on getting stronger like you can bench press more as you go on and dont eat properly will you still get big or will you just be small be able to bench alot (im an ecto) because if you can bench alot you muscle size should increase but maby not as much as if i were to eat big too?
    "All of us have potential. Few ever realize it...."
    "Strive to achieve and die for what you believe"

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    if your an ecto then your eating is 99% of you game right now
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    but can not eating right restrict your strength ?
    my daily foor is
    breakfast
    3 weatbix, 2 pieces of toast, 2eggs milk+massgainer
    Lunch
    2 tuna sandwiches 1 chicken
    arvo
    milk+massgainer , 2 pieces of cheese toast
    dinner
    whatever it is changes ...a fairly big serving of meat, milk+mass gainer

i workout 3 times a week done this bout a month doesnt seem to get me any mass......
    Last edited by stedyedy; 07-30-2002 at 11:29 PM.

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    garbage in garbage out

if you eat like crap your not gonna be able to repair your muscles and won't gain mass and hence prolly won't get any stronger

don't go to mcdonalds and eat that pollution
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need calories to rebuild what you tear down, so yes you do

Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eat what u want... Ask louis Simmion's.. who was once late for a seminar b/c he got stuck in the drive through at McDonalds. Which then he got to the seminar... ate his burgers and fries... why he talked.. then went and lifted. If u want to know strong louie knows it..he is the only man to squat over 900lbs over the age of 50yrs old.. aslo the only man to bench press 500lbs over teh age of 50yrs old. He has alos broken his backe 3x's. You can also ask Eddy Coan.. 902 deadlift.. 700+bench.. 1,038 squat what he eats and he will tell u.. what he wants. Both of these guys are amoung the massive and top powrlifters in the world.

lifter

ive also been stuck on a 120pounds bench for a couple of weeks each time i workout im able to perform a varying amount of reps for example last week 8,4,4 then this week 6,4,3 (i some did breakdance alot this week tho so maby that s why i did less) but the point is im not improving

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I remember an over-quoted saying:
    "You are what you eat"
    Love the pain,
    Love the gain.

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it depends on your genetics. some ppl have to eat/sleep/live to bodybuild jsut to get results, others can smoke joints eat big macs, drink post workout and get 10 times better results. if your an ecto, regardless of weather your into bodybuilding or powerlifting, eat whatevers sanitary if you ask me. im endo-meso, and ate like crap for the first like 8 months i was training, but still kept my bodyfat reletively undercontrol.
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

matt15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

stedyedy what are your stats?

test0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RiPPEDTiDE
    garbage in garbage out

if you eat like crap your not gonna be able to repair your muscles and won't gain mass and hence prolly won't get any stronger

don't go to mcdonalds and eat that pollution
    lol, damn it, i work in mcdonalds and have a big mcdonalds every day - im not sure what type of body i have cos its sorta imbetween them.

* Im NOT skinny
    * Im NOT fat
    * and im not toned
    * I eat a lot and i think i have a medium matabolism

carlonne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's all about neuro-muscular system. If you didn't eat enough, you woudn't have enough carbs to supply your muscular system with ATP molecules. Usually strength trainers eat whatever they see. It doesn't matter as long as you're getting calories (energy). Unless you want to keep your physique too...well...

musclekid2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclekid2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for about my first 8 months of bodybuilding i ate like crap,i ate junk food like crazy didnt get much protein but i still made awesome gains....but now im eatin extremely healthy and i rarely ever cheat on my diet and so far ive seen decent gains,maybe the first 8 months where mostly beginner gains but in that time i ate like crap

Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you have a lot of Myostatin in your body, you will not make gains that other low-Myostatin persons would.
    *****PL stats under construction*****

DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat like a mother ****er....an example of how food/weight and strength go hand and hand i just got over the flu where i lost 15lbs i now weigh 175lbs i could only bench 265 for 5 my last chest day back...before i got sick at 190 i could do 315 for 4..15lbs can make a huge huge difference..u must eat all the time and huge amounts..I now know this first hand...If u are an ecto dont even worry about what ur eating as long as ur getting close to 30grams of protien per meal..

raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    SO U GUYS R SAYING IF UR AN ECTOMORPH THEN U CAN EAT CRAPPY FOOD

weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by raventaz13
    SO U GUYS R SAYING IF UR AN ECTOMORPH THEN U CAN EAT CRAPPY FOOD
    if you have a really hard time gaining just eat whatever you can get your hands on...but clean foods are still better.

wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TheGMF
    I remember an over-quoted saying:
    "You are what you eat"
    man im such a pussy...

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by wl270

man im such a pussy...
    And I'm a dic.....wait
    I didn't say that
    IGNORE THIS!!!

::runs away crying::
    Love the pain,
    Love the gain.