Registered User TheBarberShop66's Avatar
    TheBarberShop66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Pain while doing curls

When im doing curl exercises (mainly Preacher) the inside of my forearm has a sharp pain. It feels like its the inside bone and i dont know whats wrong. Its not as bad when doing the exercise. but when i first put the weight down its a sharp pain for about 5-10 second... im so lost any help at all?

Le Jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, your injury sounds exactly what I have. Someone on this forum told me that it could be an inflamation. I avoided doing curls for about a week and a half and I can feel that it is a lot better.

Anyway heres the link to the thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4696863

dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbrunner00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink Been There

Used to have the same thing. Turns out that the bicep could handle the load, but the forearms weren't up to snuff. Backed off the weight a bit and went to a little higher rep. Added forearm work, like wrist curls for about 6 weeks. Back up the old weight with no pain.