gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50)

preparing meals is annoying

I prepare all my meals in advance. I usually make about 2 meals to bring with me to work, plus some vegetables. It takes a good hour to get everything done, plus i make my nightime CC shake in advance because I get home late, and my roommate is already asleep, don't wanna wake him w/ the blender. It takes a good chunk of time, I dont know how the hell im gonna workout, go to school, and work while still maintaining good nutrition, when I go back to school in the fall.

ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000)

A small time saver

Try investing in a good steamer. I steam EVERYTHING - fish, eggs, chicken, veggies, etc. and it saves me a ton of time because all i have to do is dump the food in, turn on the timer, and it's set to go. You can steam a large quantity too at one time . maybe this'll help you!
    I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.

Dreamscapes and Chplhillgymgirl: Year 7.

4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thus is the burden we bare. You can schedule in the periodic dining out meal, as well as find a couple of things that you can microwave to give yourself an occasional break. Unfortunately, preparing your food is akin to time with the weights. There really isn't a whole lot that you can do about it other than just doing it.

Also, you may want to check with the manufacturer of the ingredients that you are using in your shake. I have seen some that say that they lose their potency in as little time as an hour after they are made...
    The internet is equalled only by public education and network news in its ability to spread disinformation at an alarming rate...

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I probably spend 3-4 hours every Sunday cooking meals for the week. However, it is something I enjoy. I would cook daily if I had the time and wasn't just cooking for myself on most occations.

xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea sunday cookoffs I find are the best way to make sure that you are set up for at least the first half of the week. Ill usually go to BJ/Costco/Sams and get a bunch of good food and other necessities sometime during the week and then take a couple hours on sunday to cook up quick meals in tupperware that you can just microwave or eat cold. Having food prepares helps me out so much especially in the morning before work when you just dont want to get outta bed

gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonuts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whoa, is it true that shakes lose their potency after an hour?

N-Word-Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-Word-Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-Word-Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-Word-Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-Word-Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-Word-Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-Word-Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-Word-Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gonuts
    whoa, is it true that shakes lose their potency after an hour?
    read, re-read, and then re-re-read what he said.