Thread: fact or fiction

mjfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fact or fiction

Can you build muscle and lose fat at the same time? i've read u eat 1 or 1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight cut out fat and eat 5-6 small meals a day to speed up your metabolism and some cardio 3-4 times a week in the morning will allow you to lose fat and maintain muscle, is this fact or fiction?

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: fact or fiction

Originally posted by mjfootball
    Can you build muscle and lose fat at the same time? i've read u eat 1 or 1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight cut out fat and eat 5-6 small meals a day to speed up your metabolism and some cardio 3-4 times a week in the morning will allow you to lose fat and maintain muscle, is this fact or fiction?
    I believe it's a fact if you're gifted and 90% of people arent so you'll just have to try it to see what works for you. goodluck bro.

Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kill Shot will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: fact or fiction

Hi Mjfootball-

The general consensus is that you cannot bulk and cut at the same time. Personally I have no knowledge on the matter. Some folks in the forum along with myself are on a Keto diet, in which the goal is to cut while maintaining muscle instead of losing it.
    *See the fire sweepin' out our very street today. Burns like a red coal carpet, baby, mad bull lost its way. Gimme, gimme shelter or I'm gonna fade away* -Stones

yo

so by eating the 5-6 meals is good for cutting but wont add any muscle? or that 5-6 is good for bulkin cuz i heard your suppose to eat that way to speed the metabolism but i also heard to eat that way to bulk

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: fact or fiction

Originally posted by Kill Shot

Hi Mjfootball-

The general consensus is that you cannot bulk and cut at the same time. Personally I have no knowledge on the matter. Some folks in the forum along with myself are on a Keto diet, in which the goal is to cut while maintaining muscle instead of losing it.
    Not to good off the topic, but how are you doingo n your Keto diet bro?

Re: yo

so by eating the 5-6 meals is good for cutting but wont add any muscle? or that 5-6 is good for bulkin cuz i heard your suppose to eat that way to speed the metabolism but i also heard to eat that way to bulk
    When cutting make sure you've got your glutamine and when eating those 5 to 6 meals, get 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and you wont lose hardly any muscle when cutting

thanks man

allright thanks man cuz thats what i've read but i wasnt sure if you were sayin i'm on a bulkin diet cuz i didnt want to do all this cardio and stuff just to have no results cuz my diet was bad but thanks again man i'll stop botherin u with it

Re: thanks man

allright thanks man cuz thats what i've read but i wasnt sure if you were sayin i'm on a bulkin diet cuz i didnt want to do all this cardio and stuff just to have no results cuz my diet was bad but thanks again man i'll stop botherin u with it
    You're not botherin' me bro, thats what we're here for, feel free to PM me anytime if you got more questions or ask another bro, there some bro's on here smart than me (believe it or not) haha.

kiki cohen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would say do 45 min low endurance cardio at least 3x a week even on a bulk, to minimize FAT GAIN. With proper nutrition, you'll still have muscle gains.
    "If gluttony were a sin, we wouldn't be allowed to eat in church" ~ The Homer

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up *97LT1 beaming with pride*

Originally posted by YellowJacket

You're not botherin' me bro, thats what we're here for, feel free to PM me anytime if you got more questions or ask another bro, there some bro's on here smart than me (believe it or not) haha.
    Great to see you back in action YellowJ.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Re: *97LT1 beaming with pride*

Originally posted by 97LT1
    Great to see you back in action YellowJ.
    Thanks bro, I bein extra nice.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like that's gonna last. =j/k
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Originally posted by 97LT1
    Like that's gonna last. =j/k
    Hahaha, yea you're right, just dont tell the mods even though they monitor all my posts now.

satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50) satellite cell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been lifting for five years and I myself have never had trouble gaining weight, while maintaining the same body fat%. I am lucky in that I am extremely lean and have no problem staying under 7-8% body fat year round. Now when I am trying to gain weight, like I am now it is a rather tedious process to gain weight while remaining a low body fat. I do it by eating extremely clean year round and never cheating even while bulking. I personally do not see bulking as an oppurtunity to pig out and eat whatever I want, rather I maintain my strict diet but just consume larger portions of food then I was doing to maintain my weight. This tactic has always allowed me to gain weight while maintaing a low body fat, but I have never gained weight and decreased my body fat, just maintained.

BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think if you ate cleanly, didn't go on a huge bulking diet, lifted in the morning and did some small cardio in the morning on the off days, you would definitely gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Your gains would probably be slower. I actually lost fat and gained muscle at the same time just playing basketball, doing pushups, pullups, and chinups. Mind you, I didn't get real big or anything, but my shoulders and back broadened and my arms got bigger, as I slimmed down.