Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)

dont know much about plyometrics

i know what they are, i know what they're for, i know how to do them

what i dont get, is how do you incorporate them into your training, and most importantly to me, how do you gauge progress? how do you know they're working for you and you're making progress with them?

i did a search but cant really get a clear answer its just people telling others to do them and what kinds to do
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going to start a program where I lift two days a week and do plyos at the end of the week. I can do these anywhere, so they're not hard to fit in.

Here's an aweseome program that I've been doing.

Compound hops:
    This is basically start on an object (chair) jump down to the floor jump onto a higher object (chair + phone book) jump down to the floor and jump onto the highest object (table).

Don't stop between jumps (let your body recycle the kinetic energy you have when landing) and try to jump as high as possible on the last one.

You can measure your progress by how tall the objects are you're jumping onto/over.

Bounding for height and then bounding for distance:

Hard to measure progress, but you'll get the feeling that you're flying as you improve.

Lateral jumps:

Pick an object (chair), stand beside it, then jump onto it. Keep increasing height of object.

Clap push-ups:

Throw yourself into the air at the top of the range of motion and clap your hands together. You can either do each pushup from a dead stop or whip them out as fast as possible, recycling energy.

To measure progress, measure the height you get or how many claps you can get in.

Clap push-ups with an elevated hand:

Get in a push-up position, but put one hand on a phone book or a small medicine ball. Throw yourself into the air, clap your hands, and land with your body moved to the other side of the supporting object (phone book/ball) so that the hand that was on the object is now on the floor and the hand that was on the floor is now on the object.

Measure progress by how many claps or the size of the object you're using.