Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10) David.G is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Erm i got good results using:

Monday:
    Deadlift 7x2
    Squat 7x2
    Bench 7x2
    Pull up 7x2

Wed:
    Deadlift 4x10
    squat 4x10
    Bench 4x10
    pull up 4x10

Friday
    Deadlift 5x25
    Squat 5x25
    Bench 5x25
    wide overhand Pull up 5x25

Alt with

Mon:
    Sumo dead 7x2
    Front squat 7x2
    Incline bench 7x2
    close underhand pull up 7x2

wed:
    Same exercises but diff sets, reps

Fri:
    Same exercises but diff sets, reps again

Sphound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My full body workout

This is mine, feel free to critique or add anything to it! I can always use tips.
    1.bench pyramid*
    2.squats pyramid
    3.seated rows 3x15
    4.military press 3x10
    5. deadlift 2x10
    6. 100 seated calf raises
    7. 3x10 leg ext.
    8.3x10 leg curls
    9. 50 pullups

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds good to me these, only just seen this thread

r3c0il has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been through many fitness programs on and off over the years. I started weight training in high school and was taught split routines from the get go. After high-school I have worked very highly physically demanding jobs that require a lot of energy. all the while dabbling in different training when I could. I decided that now that I am no longer under such physical demand to really get my self on track. I did p90x 1,2,3, over the years and had pretty good results...so what did on do? yep jumped back to p90x 1. I completed the program and lost 20lbs and got pretty cut. but the muscle gain just didn't get where I wanted. I decided to go back to the gym, I scoured all around to find a program, one day I finally read a post on here. it stated your all over thinking this, just pick a program and stick with it. well that's what I did. I used this site's find a program function and what I picked was Jim Stoppani's shortcut to size. I did that for 1 month, all the while trying to educate myself. then I started to question my frequency in trainin muscle groups as I recover very rapidly after training. My discovery is that splits are not good for anyone who has not reached a point where they move enough weight to constitute a longer rest period. additionally almost every person in the gym I attend does a split and they're form is usually poor at best. A word of advice to anyone trying to decide what's best for them...If your not lifting 1-1.5 lbs on compound lifts with proper form on every single rep, feeling muscle imbalances, not gaining at least. .5 lbs/week of weight in bulking and your doing a split. the split is your problem/ not enough frequency on all muscle groups per week. I started doing full body in the gym alternating low rep/high wieght, med rep/med weight and high rep/low weight. each day different exercises and I gained 5 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks.