Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    No, it's not a waste of time! You're never to old roll, man. You may not be able to head kick, but those have a low percentage of contacting...and I saw Ernie Reyes, Jr. get a TKO on a dude by relentlessly pounding his thigh. You may not be able to pull a rubber guard, but there are so many other techniques.

If you love it, do it.
    ^^
    Pretty much says it all . . . I've been doing Kempo Jujitsu for a little over 15 years and I'm going to keep doing it as long as I can. You'll get more flexible and you'll ease into the training if you give it a chance (and if your training partners aren't knuckleheads). If it interests you, give it a fair shot.

EDIT: Crap . . . on spread with Marius. Will catch you later.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

Another first post self promoting azzhat ressurecting stupid thread.
    Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141126481

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftordie View Post
    I fight this constant battle everyday. I love to fight and, I love lifting weights plus being big. Bodybuilding and, MMA defiantly don’t mix. I have not competed in any form of martial arts in 14 months simple because I don’t want to get small again. I hold 2 world records in powerlifting and im known for size and power in my county. I fell in love with all the attention I was getting plus the respect. I find powerlifting very non-competitive compared to martial arts. I miss the battle between 2 people one on one; it’s truly a beautiful thing. I started training full blast mma once again and im starting to lose size. I’m torn between what I what in life right now. Its killing me on the inside because it’s my mentality to push myself in something to make an attempt to become the best. I don’t know how to find the answer to my problem. I’m only 5 foot 7 and im ideal fight weight to be highly competitive is 155. I weight 195 right now and, im not looking forward to losing the size. I don’t know what to do on my problem. It sounds like a small problem but, its eating me up on the inside ruining my life. BB.com got any tips/ advice?
    Why can't you be competitive at 185?
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MecGen View Post
    This poster, on his first post, opened a 6 year old thred....
    I negged him here and over on that Youtube video

taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by antonnikhil View Post
    Hey there,

My personal preference goes to the Martial Arts over Body Building, since it helps you in self defense mechanism combined with Health benefits.

You can begin with this blog to know more how Martial Arts can help you in long run:
    blog.doattend.com/2012/01/fighting-fit-what-martial-arts-can-do-for-you-part-1/

No Bull$hit or E-Stats

http://www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums/index.php

Rep 9 Crew

Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124422421

***Ov35 Danger Face Warrior***

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boo. I got burned by the old ass thread too.

Just read on espn today, average mma fighter in ufc makes 23000 a year, hardly worth it if money is what your looking for.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Jiujoshua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi mate

Originally Posted by liftordie View Post
    I fight this constant battle everyday. I love to fight and, I love lifting weights plus being big. Bodybuilding and, MMA defiantly don’t mix. I have not competed in any form of martial arts in 14 months simple because I don’t want to get small again. I hold 2 world records in powerlifting and im known for size and power in my county. I fell in love with all the attention I was getting plus the respect. I find powerlifting very non-competitive compared to martial arts. I miss the battle between 2 people one on one; it’s truly a beautiful thing. I started training full blast mma once again and im starting to lose size. I’m torn between what I what in life right now. Its killing me on the inside because it’s my mentality to push myself in something to make an attempt to become the best. I don’t know how to find the answer to my problem. I’m only 5 foot 7 and im ideal fight weight to be highly competitive is 155. I weight 195 right now and, im not looking forward to losing the size. I don’t know what to do on my problem. It sounds like a small problem but, its eating me up on the inside ruining my life. BB.com got any tips/ advice?

hi mate yes i understand what it is like to be concerned about loosing size and weight when you are 5ft 7 as i am that height and i train in weights and have stopped judo because of its effect on my strength training . you are obviously an experienced fighter your not going to forget it so if i was you i would stick with passion number one body building/strength training which will see you into old age strong and fit unlike MMA which will leave you racked with injuries and unable to do passion one in later years .
    Good luck

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jiujoshua View Post
    hi mate yes i understand what it is like to be concerned about loosing size and weight when you are 5ft 7 as i am that height and i train in weights and have stopped judo because of its effect on my strength training . you are obviously an experienced fighter your not going to forget it so if i was you i would stick with passion number one body building/strength training which will see you into old age strong and fit unlike MMA which will leave you racked with injuries and unable to do passion one in later years .
    Good luck
    Thanks goodness it only took a full decade for someone to provide OP with this helpful advice. Strong 1rd post.
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter