TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

About what time will the winner be announced on saturday???

I live on the east coast, and according the schedule the finals on saturday start at 7pm PDT. So that means 10 pm for me. But the schedule also says the figure olympia finals are saturday at 7pm PDT. So which happens first the figure olympia or the Mr. Olympia?

what time (eastern time) do you think the winner will be announced?

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure of an exact time, but if you just watch the pre-judging on Friday night, you'll know who's gonna win from that.
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Todd69 View Post
    Not sure of an exact time, but if you just watch the pre-judging on Friday night, you'll know who's gonna win from that.
    very true, but i like hearing the announcement of the winner and seeing the reaction of the guy who won

jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TigerStealth View Post
    very true, but i like hearing the announcement of the winner and seeing the reaction of the guy who won
    Weird i do the EXACT same thing!

woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what time does it the prejudging start friday???? i have a football game and wont get home till reeeally late...so you guys are gonna have to update me
    I had a goal to be the best from day one
    -Jay Cutler

Success comes before work..only in the dictionary

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Train beyond the pain..and death is your only release-Steve Michalik

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=100613961&posted=1#post100613961

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by woodsballa View Post
    what time does it the prejudging start friday???? i have a football game and wont get home till reeeally late...so you guys are gonna have to update me
    Just log on when you get home. There will be 20 different threads on the subject and debates everywhere. Throw in a few trolls that manage to make their way out of the MISC section those couple days, and it is the next best thing to Jays victory party he is planning on throwing.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    There will be 20 different threads on the subject and debates everywhere. Throw in a few trolls that manage to make their way out of the MISC section those couple days, and it is the next best thing to Jays victory party he is planning on throwing.

LOL.....
    SCIVATION XTEND...... 8-10 scoops a-day make the fibras happy!!!!!!

check my bodyspace blog.....

learn how to squat right SQUAT RX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8CWv8UPAI&mode=related&search=