univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question ?? How do you make a good Tuna sandwich??

I'm wondering how do you make a good TunaFish sandwich? Like I find that it would taste nasty just taking the tuna out the can and mixing it up and adding nothing else to it. So instead i add Mayonnaise to it, which i suspect that people here dont eat it with that? and might add some other stuff to make it taste better and feel better in your mouth ?

bigdreams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdreams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdreams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good question, I'd like to hear some different ways on this too.
    If you tell a hypochondriac that he is just a hypochondriac , does it cure him or does it screw him up beyond all help!

Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing wrong with a bit of mayo if it fits in the calories and macros.

Try some mayo, and chilli powder, in whole wheat bread.

univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Stand Ablaze
    Nothing wrong with a bit of mayo if it fits in the calories and macros.

Try some mayo, and chilli powder, in whole wheat bread.
    whats chilli powder? how does it taste?

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mustard, Salsa, Relish, Horseradish, Vinegar, or a combination of the above...

Originally Posted by nithos
    isnt relish and horseradish spicy ? my next one i will try a lil vinegar. i dont have mustard or salsa ;\ , what type of salsa can you be refering to ?

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tuna mixed with melted cottage cheese + your favorite veggies

Tuna mixed with low fat mayo + veggies

Tuna with mustard + veggies

you name it...

I personally love it with cottage cheese and some salad dressing
    IG: @tuanlifts

Originally Posted by Madevilz
    Tuna mixed with melted cottage cheese + your favorite veggies

Tuna mixed with low fat mayo + veggies

Tuna with mustard + veggies

you name it...

I personally love it with cottage cheese and some salad dressing
    salad dressing, aww ;\ taste kinda weird.
    I try buying some low-fat mayo. is any cheese good ?boy i dont even have cheese ;\

what else, i wanna know all the way that tuna fish sandwich will taste good with.

Groundhog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groundhog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groundhog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tuna (2-6oz cans)
    ff miracle whip (couple tblsp)
    celery chopped (to taste
    onion finely chopped (to taste)
    salt &pepper
    black olives diced (optional)

serve on whole wheat toast or bread

Originally Posted by Groundhog
    tuna (2-6oz cans)
    ff miracle whip (couple tblsp)
    celery chopped (to taste
    onion finely chopped (to taste)
    salt &pepper
    black olives diced (optional)

serve on whole wheat toast or bread
    oh boy, sounds good.

creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lots of hot sauce, salsa or mustard to cover up the taste is how i do it

Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lan_Choo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ww bread, couple slices of beetroot, slice of fat free cheese, grated carrot, lettuce ( romanine, the dark leafy stuff), onion, egg white and a squeeze of mustard taste's bloody awesome

Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    WHy is mayo so bad for you?

My Kraft mayo is mostly poly and mono fats with i think 1 gram of SAt.

Whats wrong with this?

theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theeeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i've been told i make the best tuna sandwiches

can of tuna
    low fat mayo
    chopped celery
    minced onion
    chopped dill pickle (a must ingred.)
    lettuce
    chopped ff cheese
    salt optional, and pepper
    mustard and/or relish
    2 slices ww bread

or put it on 1 slice of bread, leave the lettuce and mustard/relish out, and bake in an oven and u got yourself a tuna melt
    "Winning is not everything, its the only thing"
    Vince Lombardi

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    Mahatma Gandhi

"The ultimate is not to win, but to reach within the depths of your capabilities and to compete against yourself." Billy Mills

"Success is a journey, not a destination." Ben Sweetland

Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mix well:
    1 can tuna, drained
    1 tblsp. real mayonnaise
    app. 1/4 tsp. each: chives, thyme, parsley
    Salt and pepper to taste

Serve on a good, whole grain/sprouted seeds bread, toasted.
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents." Andrew Carnegie

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=344884&p=4016458&viewfull=1#post4016458

Registered User footballplaya37's Avatar
    footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theeeguy
    i've been told i make the best tuna sandwiches

can of tuna
    low fat mayo
    chopped celery
    minced onion
    chopped dill pickle (a must ingred.)
    lettuce
    chopped ff cheese
    salt optional, and pepper
    mustard and/or relish
    2 slices ww bread

or put it on 1 slice of bread, leave the lettuce and mustard/relish out, and bake in an oven and u got yourself a tuna melt
    Yeah I make mine like that. Or i just use tuna and FF cheese on 2 slices WW bread and grill them on the foreman.

unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually go with Fat Free Mayo, but Regular Miracle Whip makes it taste REALLY good.

SixEightSix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tuna
    Mayo
    Mustard
    Celery
    Celery-salt, salt, pepper (pinch) (to taste)

Take 2 slices of bread, butter em up (or margarine), add lettuce and there you go

n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A can of tuna, some spinach and two pieces of whole wheat bread. = )
    Never visiting this forum again.

the Epicurean bodybuilder A.FreeRadical's Avatar
    Location: Away from arbitrary power. "Freedom is the emancipation from the arbitrary rule of other men." ~ Mortimore J. Adler
    A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tuna
    Kraft Lite Mayo
    Mustard, dijon
    chopped celery
    chopped red pepper
    chopped onion
    edit: chopped hard boiled egg
    Salt and pepper to taste

An alternative is to add a dash of horseradish for a little heat.

Put this on half of a whole grain low carb English muffin and eat it with a knife and fork. Any red or white wine goes with this.

aA.FreeRadical a
    Visit my plan for 8% bf http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=382697
    Last edited by A.FreeRadical; 05-10-2005 at 08:38 PM. Reason: forgot the hard boiled egg
    Jun. 2004
    Neck 16.5" Shoulders 49" Biceps 14.5" Chest 42" Waist 37" Hips 39" Thighs 21"....5' 9" tall 184 lbs bf 18%

July 2007
    Neck 17" Shoulders 50" Biceps 16" Chest 44" Waist 34" Hips 38" Thighs 23"..... 5' 9" tall 189 lbs 19% bf

I'll cheat when I'm Dead! JOE_CHET's Avatar
    JOE_CHET has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I make a Tuna Salad that all my friends give me crap for eating!

1 can of tuna mixed with 1 tbsp of honey mustard
    1/2 pepper chopped up
    1 tbsp of chopped onion
    1 cup broccoli slaw
    2 chopped up egg whites.
    1/4 cup of pinto beans
    splash of olive oil.

psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by nithos
    Glad you use horseradish too, makes it tasty!

Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lots of great mix-in ideas.

The brand of Tuna also makes a big difference. I use Trader Joe's tuna most of the time, and if I end up using Chicken of the Sea or Bumble Bee, I put it in a fine wire mesh strainer first and run it under some hot water to get rid of the strong fishy taste.

Moises56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use light Hellman's, mixed with chopped celery, red onion and then add some balsamic vinegar to it. Sprinkle with paprika and serve on your favorite bread.

whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

okkk....my turn

wholegrain bread (preferably) a bun or roll
    sliced avacado
    tuna (i prefer sweet chili tuna) for this
    sliced pineapple
    one or two slices or tomato
    alfa falfa sprouts (not to much)
    red (salad) onion
    and.......on the top of the alfafalfa sprouts,
    1 egg, cold/cooked egg (optional)

edit: that add any sauce to match your taste. Mayo or Mustard would suit this best
    Last edited by whiplash; 05-11-2005 at 07:32 AM.

thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000)
    my fav is a can of tuna, drained well... then toss it in a pita, or a tortilla, bread whatever, with some spicy hummus... and some alphalpha sprouts.... now thats good... and very simple.

if you guys dont ever use hummus, i highly recommend it, very good nutritionaly as well... All the fat is from extra virgin olive oil, and the protein/carbs are from chickpeas.

I get athenos brand.

thrice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i usually dont mind plain tuna. a little olive oil and some onions would do the trick for me. i also found that salsa mixed in with tuna tastes awesome but i quickly got sick of it

Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll throw down my quick and easy recipe

-1 can drained tuna
    -1tbsp miracle whip
    -ground pepper
    -Emerils Bayou Blast seasoning
    -squeeze a slice of lemon
    -put on top of a toasted slice of wheat bread
    "The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show and see if she likes the goods"
    -Ron Burgandy

mmmm that sounded good ben

can someone tell me why eating tuna fish sandwiches everyday isnt good ?

Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancellor Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by univ`
    mmmm that sounded good ben

can someone tell me why eating tuna fish sandwiches everyday isnt good ?
    I don't think there would be a reason.. I eat 2 cans of tuna fish everyday.
    "The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show and see if she likes the goods"
    -Ron Burgandy