Closed Thread
    shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Test boosters, HGH, and urinal drug tests?

I have tried searching and not been able to find what I'm looking for, so I'll just ask.

I started taking up boxing lately, and I know that before a boxer competes, he may have to take a urinalysis test designed to detect drugs, and I'm wondering if things like Natural Testosterone Boosters or Growth Hormones will make it look like I'm taking Anabolic steroids?

I don't know much about the kind of tests you have to go through before competing in a sport, but are Test Boosters, and HGH supplements allowed in sports? Will they raise certain levels in the body and look like something else?

I know that these other drugs are tested for, and illegal too:

(A)Opiates.
    (B)Methadone.
    (C)Barbiturates.
    (D)Amphetamines.
    (E)Benzodiazepines.
    (F)Propoxyphene.
    (G)*******.
    (H)PCP.

Thanks, Shane

shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would really appreciate a response on this. I am trying to decide what to order.

I don't want to take anything that will look bad on a drug test for competing in sports. Does anyone know?

PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shane the pain
    I have tried searching and not been able to find what I'm looking for, so I'll just ask.

I started taking up boxing lately, and I know that before a boxer competes, he may have to take a urinalysis test designed to detect drugs, and I'm wondering if things like Natural Testosterone Boosters or Growth Hormones will make it look like I'm taking Anabolic steroids?

I don't know much about the kind of tests you have to go through before competing in a sport, but are Test Boosters, and HGH supplements allowed in sports? Will they raise certain levels in the body and look like something else?

I know that these other drugs are tested for, and illegal too:

(A)Opiates.
    (B)Methadone.
    (C)Barbiturates.
    (D)Amphetamines.
    (E)Benzodiazepines.
    (F)Propoxyphene.
    (G)*******.
    (H)PCP.

Thanks, Shane

Test boosters won't show up as illegal substances, however, if effective enough the increased testosterone rate will show up (if it manages to up the testosterone levels higher than normal, very, very few do, the only one i am aware of that has been shown to do it is KS Attack/Novedex XT)

There's only one human growth hormone, ****tropin, if you inject it it works but i doubt that is what you're asking, you need a prescription to get it and it's effects are not all pleasant.

Thanks for the reply,... reps!

When I said Growth Hormones, I was talking about products like the ones that are listed here on BB.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hgh.html

Also, you said:

Originally Posted by PowerSwede
    if effective enough the increased testosterone rate will show up (if it manages to up the testosterone levels higher than normal...)
    Will that make me fail a drug test for a sports competition?

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing on bb.com will make you fail a drug test as far as i know. Im not really familiar with the ban substances in boxing so i don't want to say for sure.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the reply,... reps!

When I said Growth Hormones, I was talking about products like the ones that are listed here on BB.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hgh.html

Also, you said:

Will that make me fail a drug test for a sports competition?
    No you will not fail and you will not see any results from a HGH promoting product.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Reps, and more reps! Thanks guys.

Is there anyone on here who is a boxer, who might know for sure about the testing for that sport? From what it sounds like so far, it's safe to try anything for sale here on bb.com, without causing me to fail a sports drug test.

I don't want to ask my trainer about this, because he doesn't believe in weight lifting, and he buys pizza for his boxers, so I don't think he would understand what I'm talking about.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reps, and more reps! Thanks guys.

Is there anyone on here who is a boxer, who might know for sure about the testing for that sport? From what it sounds like so far, it's safe to try anything for sale here on bb.com, without causing me to fail a sports drug test.

I don't want to ask my trainer about this, because he doesn't believe in weight lifting, and he buys pizza for his boxers, so I don't think he would understand what I'm talking about.

I doubt they even do drug tests unless your an elite level competitor. Drug tests are expensive. Anything on this site is safe except maybe Ephedrine which im not sure whether it is banned.

A good cell volumizer would go a long way for you.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Originally Posted by Lonny
    A good cell volumizer would go a long way for you.
    Are you talking about creatine and CEE products? I've tried pure creatine monohydrate for years, cycling on and off, with mediocre results. I was considering ordering some Omega Thunder.

Another question... what about prohormones and drug tests for sports? I am guessing that's totally different than my first question, right? I have some left-over Ergopharm 4-diol and 19-Nor. I bought enough for 2 stacks a couple of years ago. I started one stack, but quit near the end because I didn't notice much results. Then later I found out the stuff was banned. I figure I won't mess with it anymore, but I'm curious, if I wanted to try what I have leftover, might that show up on a test?

100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100M CHAMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It depends on how high your test levels were befor.. some times your test levels can go slightly over the accepeted limits. But ya you should be fine with the test boosters but the hgh im not sure.. Oh ya how old are you if your in your over 21 you should be alright.

Pm me if you need any help i know how to get around tests easyily.

What about pro-hormones? I have some ErgoPharm Androdiol and Norandrodiol leftover from before the ban. Would that show up in a test?

If so, how long after the cycle is over till my levels drop down to something normal looking? Wouldn't I just need to make sure I end the cycle long enough before any drug test?

BTW, the test booster I'm wanting to try is Diesel Test
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/test.html

Thanks, Shane

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the HGH won't show up in drug tests plus to detect HGH you have to have a pretty high level testing system like the IOC uses for the olympics. Major League baseball hasn't even formulated a test for HGH so not only will the product you are taking not do anything for you (they are scams) you won't fail a drug test because of it.

What about pro-hormones? I have some ErgoPharm Androdiol and Norandrodiol leftover from before the ban. Would that show up in a test?

If so, how long after the cycle is over till my levels drop down to something normal looking? Wouldn't I just need to make sure I end the cycle long enough before any drug test?

Thanks, Shane
    Bump...
    how long will pro-hormones stay showing up in your system after you've finished a cycle?

Thanks, Shane

Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do phs and ps's show up in testing for natural bodybuilding competitions
    David Kendig 21years old
    5 9 235 16%bfat
    Armed Forces Veteran
    Personal Trainer at Kendig Private Fitness

I be like they don't got the will i got-

The road to success is often a lonely one-Chinese Proverb

Disciplined560-bringing a realistic view to the forum....