patto12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patto12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patto12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hard 19 year old for 6 feet and 67kg

Send in a pic to me my e-mail is patto12345@hotmail.com if you are 70kg or less and taller than 180cm and age less than 20 and think you have a pic of someone more muscly my pics can be found athttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=96174, I would commend anyone who is.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just saw your pictures, yeah you're ripped, but not enough mass bro. I'd say bulk up to about 85kg and then cut if you want the 'lean muscled' look.

post up your diet maybe i can help you out if you want.

patto12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patto12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patto12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    just saw your pictures, yeah you're ripped, but not enough mass bro. I'd say bulk up to about 85kg and then cut if you want the 'lean muscled' look.

post up your diet maybe i can help you out if you want.
    I wont post my diet because i know im not eating enough for how much exercise i do and thats all i have to improve on is getting my weight up and continue to train the way i am

PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lots of muscle for your height and weight bro. Looks like about 5% bodyfat.

sjwUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you may have some issues. Perhaps you should calm down, decide on your goals and adopt optimal strategies to achieve them. At the moment what you're doing sounds dangerous. Take a step back for a minute.

Still, respect for your lifts relative to bodyweight, ripped physique and slanging matches with TrueGiant. He's such a c*nt.

BUT: To use an animal analogy: remember that a tiny ant can lift and walk around carrying six times its own bodyweight- but do you admire and envy an ant's abilities and looks instead of say, a beautiful, muscular 300lb tiger? if so then why do you frequent a bodybuilding site in preference to a general fitness site?

I crush ants underfoot, while I respect, fear and admire tigers.
    I hope you understand my point of view and that my advice proves beneficial to you.

ps. how muscely can a 6ft-plus, sub-70kg guy be??
    20 yrs, 6 ft 3 ins, 200lbs (ecto) - added 7lbs muscle since October, lost fat - happier for summer now

Rage_JW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BUT: To use an animal analogy: remember that a tiny ant can lift and walk around carrying six times its own bodyweight- but do you admire and envy an ant's abilities and looks instead of say, a beautiful, muscular 300lb tiger? if so then why do you frequent a bodybuilding site in preference to a general fitness site?

I hope you understand my point of view and that my advice proves beneficial to you.

ps. how muscely can a 6ft-plus, sub-70kg guy be??[/QUOTE]

Exactly Right!

Originally Posted by Rage_JW

ps. how muscely can a 6ft-plus, sub-70kg guy be??

Exactly Right![/QUOTE]
    You can be a descent size if your practically all muscle my arms now measure 40cm and my chest 113cm and my hieght and weight is stil the same i can also bench 220lb for 6 reps but i know i could do alot more if ui were to add mass