Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by eminemfan View Post
    vary nice dude!! im an israeli and as a jew who fast one day(24h) each year(yom kipur-our holliest day) i admire the muslims which fast 30 days!!!!!!! its extremely hard,well done man!
    thank you very much brother, i very much appreicate your kind words. i honestly can't imagine fasting for 24 hours, it's tough enough for me lasting just 12! do you prepare for the fast in anyway? are you allowed to drink water at anytime?

kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kdog777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guy I used to go to church with fasted for 21 days. He said after about day 5 you get a uforic kinda feeling.

Not for me cant imagine that. Ive done 24hrs back in the day and that was terrible.

amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol its so stupid how you guys starve yourself for mohammed
    im muslim and noone in my family does that stupid ****

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wtf is ramadan? Dont get it. You starve yourself for 30 days or you eat like hell for 30 days?
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by amrk47 View Post
    two things...

1) from your post i can already tell you lack the discipline to fast
    2) you're an idiot, and i'd expect more out of you since you claim to be muslim. but you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

also, please don't have children... if you contribute to the gene pool, the human race will without a doubt lose significant IQ points as a whole.
    Last edited by mateen; 10-03-2007 at 03:10 AM.

eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eminemfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mateen View Post
    thank you very much brother, i very much appreicate your kind words. i honestly can't imagine fasting for 24 hours, it's tough enough for me lasting just 12! do you prepare for the fast in anyway? are you allowed to drink water at anytime?
    we eat a vary big dinner one hour before the hollyday starts,after its starts we cant eat, cant drink, no electricity,no sex,only praing in the synagouge.both of the hollidays,mine and yours is vary difficult.just hang on man and good luck!
    no pain no gain

Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I highly doubt you are a Muslim. You sound secular to me.

As a jew, our fast is 24 hours and yes pretty much the same rules as the weekly sabbath but we eat like crazy before and after but no water.

Is there a certain amount of food you are supposed to eat after the day is over?

I might start dating this girl (yes a Jew and a muslim, only in America) and she told me that she only eats a small meal. I guess it's might be symbolic as in one does the best they can.
    Lost over 100 pounds. Not too bad.

wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no there is no set amount of food that we eat before or after the fast. I eat a really big meal before the fast starts, and when i break my fast, i usually break it on dates and milk, or dates and water, then i pray, then i eat like beef, chicken, fish, rice etc.

amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amrk47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    two things...

1) from your post i can already tell you lack the discipline to fast
    2) you're an idiot, and i'd expect more out of you since you claim to be muslim. but you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

also, please don't have children... if you contribute to the gene pool, the human race will without a doubt lose significant IQ points as a whole.
    yea i am muslim but i dont do any of the rituals or anything, i dont pray 7 times a day
    i dont think our prophet mohammad would want us to starve ourselves for his sake

ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea i am muslim but i dont do any of the rituals or anything, i dont pray 7 times a day
    i dont think our prophet mohammad would want us to starve ourselves for his sake
    The Prophet Mohamed wants you to starve yourself for our sake.
    03.02.11 - 164.6lbs
    07.02.11 - 162.4lbs (strong illness)
    14.02.11 - 166.6 (strong weight gain - start of mini cut)
    21.02.11 - 164.6
    03.03.11 - 163.8
    08.03.11 - 163.8 (backed off the cardio a little)

shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ASALAM ALAIKUM
    nice thread. didnt click any pic at the start of ramadan but i am not missing my workouts..i go to gym late in the evening after the breaking of fast(iftaar) and work out like usual.. i have lost 1 kg but then i dont mind it..I dont see any difference in my body from the negative point of view,but yeh i tend to get tired a bit easily these days... but who gives a damn...

Pray ,fast and workout and insha Allah, God will give me a cutler-esque physique upthere in Jannat(Heaven) Ameen ... And roids will be legal in heaven ameen
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There r 2 things that'll go 2 the grave with you..body&deeds.so keep improving your deeds&keep building your body.rest is all illusion.

mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Islam is not a philosophy. Islam is a religion. You can't add new rules based on your own thoughts.
    Last edited by mmamuscle; 10-03-2007 at 04:14 PM.

well then don't call yourself a muslim. easy as that. and please for your sake don't reply... the more you post, the dumber you become.

Originally Posted by shahabkalim View Post
    ASALAM ALAIKUM
    nice thread. didnt click any pic at the start of ramadan but i am not missing my workouts..i go to gym late in the evening after the breaking of fast(iftaar) and work out like usual.. i have lost 1 kg but then i dont mind it..I dont see any difference in my body from the negative point of view,but yeh i tend to get tired a bit easily these days... but who gives a damn...

Pray ,fast and workout and insha Allah, God will give me a cutler-esque physique upthere in Jannat(Heaven) Ameen ... And roids will be legal in heaven ameen

salaam my brother! you're looking very good! are you more of a power lifter or bodybuilding?

lol roids being leagal hahahahah

wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10) wakka2nice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shahabkalim View Post
    ASALAM ALAIKUM

lol @ roids being legal in jannah lol. man screw roids, in jannah we will all just be like awesomelly built inshallah.

Cruzin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's one!

00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hows everyone's ramadan going so far? I haven't lost any strength, body weight or become noticibly smaller. The only thing is I have trouble paying attention in school lol.

To the ignorant guy who says he's Muslim, you need to learn something about your religion if you are actually Muslim. and learn why we fast.

Mainframe, there is no set amount of food you are allowed to eat. You can eat as much or as little as possible. It is discouraged to go on a crazy binge each night however.

Cruzin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HERE'S A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO!!!! WTF........

shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    salaam my brother! you're looking very good! are you more of a power lifter or bodybuilding?

lol roids being leagal hahahahah
    I lift pretty heavy but i am more into bodybuilding..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There r 2 things that'll go 2 the grave with you..body&deeds.so keep improving your deeds&keep building your body.rest is all illusion.

rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol...ur a retard kafir...u dont even know how many times a muslim has to pray per day..its 5 not 7 u fool...damn dude..dont even say ur a muslim.u dont even know an inch of it.

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    selaymin aleykum brothers. heres my condition in ramadan..

mubarak eid

cheers

175 @ %9 BF

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a bloke i work with is full religious ( muslim ), has to take extra breaks to pray etc.. he told me hes not allowed to think of women in hes mind coz its a sin, hes 22 and still virgin.. he isnt allowed to swear he tries not too.. and when he has to go to the toilet to piss he takes a bottle of water with him to wash hes penis, thier special rules.. they gotta be full hygenic.. he has to shave hes armpit hair and hes pubes.. i dunno but i would never do that..props to him tho! ( im greek orthodox ) i barely go to church but i should go more

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thats a describition of a full muslim lol..I was born one,but I dont follow many all that BS.

Originally Posted by jimjunkie View Post
    a bloke i work with is full religious ( muslim ), has to take extra breaks to pray etc.. he told me hes not allowed to think of women in hes mind coz its a sin, hes 22 and still virgin.. he isnt allowed to swear he tries not too.. and when he has to go to the toilet to piss he takes a bottle of water with him to wash hes penis, thier special rules.. they gotta be full hygenic.. he has to shave hes armpit hair and hes pubes.. i dunno but i would never do that..props to him tho! ( im greek orthodox ) i barely go to church but i should go more
    Just to clear something up, thinking of women is not a sin. In Islam you are only judged on your good actions, your bad actions, and your good thoughts.

ex:

you do something good, you get 10 Hasanat. (good deeds)

you do something bad, you get 1 sayyi'a. (bad deed)

you think of something good, and you don't do it you get one hasana. (singular of hasanat)

if you think of something bad and you don't do it you get 1 hasana.

builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) builder121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Muslims don't fast for the prophet, its because it is a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God, and practice self-sacrifice, Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking.

Therefore, fasting is not merely physical, but is rather the total commitment of the person's body and soul to the spirit of the fast. Ramadan is a time to practice self-restraint; a time to cleanse the body and soul from impurities and re-focus one's self on the worship of God.

Man you are an idiot. I am a muslim aswell and i understand its significance. Personally to me its a way of understanding the struggle of the poor. We all have it so easy and we should experience it.

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mmamuscle View Post
    Islam is not a philosophy. Islam is a religion. You can't add new rules based on your own thoughts.
    And that's why the West became civilized and the Middle East remains backward--your attitude.

Yeah, you can change Islam. You don't have to live exactly toward the word--it can be modernized. You don't have to live like Bin Ladin. You can live like a businessman in *****, for example, you can spend your time pursuing happiness rather than sacrificing it for the sake of performing rituals. Life is about happiness, not depravity, not sacrifice.

Christianity got rid of most of its rituals when the Europeans became civilized. It would be good if more Muslims modernized as well.
    10 years Miscing

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jimjunkie View Post
    No you shouldn't. Can't you see how ridiculous all his rituals sound?
    10 years Miscing

Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    And that's why the West became civilized and the Middle East remains backward--your attitude.

Yeah, you can change Islam. You don't have to live exactly toward the word--it can be modernized. You don't have to live like Bin Ladin. You can live like a businessman in *****, for example, you can spend your time pursuing happiness rather than sacrificing it for the sake of performing rituals. Life is about happiness, not depravity, not sacrifice.

Christianity got rid of most of its rituals when the Europeans became civilized. It would be good if more Muslims modernized as well.
    wow that post is so ignorant i don't know how to respond to it, can any of you wiser brothers knock some sense into this guy?

No you shouldn't. Can't you see how ridiculous all his rituals sound?
    Who the hell are you to tell someone what they should and should not do?

and what are you anyway?

mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am neither from middle east nor "backward". Plus if you saw me in person you wouldn't say that i am not modern. and how do you know you are happier than me? Did you ever know that you wouldnt be able to find the word "suicide" in dictionaries written in Ottoman Empire? That's because people didnt even know what suicide means and such a word was never needed. Actually i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt know that because from your post i've gathered the information that you dont really know anythnig about Islam, Christianity or Renaissance.

And why did you come here and posted that? thred title says "Post your Ramadan Pictures" not "Your opinions about Ramazan". Did you think that we would say "you are correct let's not be muslims anymore" or did you want to start a piss fight? Or was your real intention rallying people against Islam and get them flaming to us?
    Last edited by mmamuscle; 10-06-2007 at 05:08 PM.

Registered User greenamphibious's Avatar
    greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mmamuscle View Post
    Or was your real intention rallying people against Islam
    think that rally started 6 years ago when muslims flew planes into the WTC, Pentagon, and Penn. I for one try not to lump you all into one category but sometimes it is hard
    Always room for improvement!