Trugschluss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting rid of Gynecomastia without surgery?

Hey guys,
    Is there any way to get rid of Gynecomastia without surgery? Or at least reduce it?

Thanks

_____________________ SpreeWheels24's Avatar
    SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Search button.

I have searched, I can't find an answer. And all "search button" says to me is that you don't know the answer yourself. Don't post if you don't have an answer or real comment.

CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have heard some people say its only possible to get rid of it with surgery, and i have heard some people say some estrogen blockers can take care of it, but i guess it really just depends on the individual.
    Keepin' it real in the meth capital of the USA.

Bitches don't know bout my potential.

Take it easy, and if it's easy, take it home.

LEO FTW

_____________________ SpreeWheels24's Avatar
    SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How old are you? HAve you been through puberty? 40-60 % of males develop gyno during puberty. About 70% lose gyno by the time puberty ends. That still leaves a small amount. If you aren't don with puberty, most likely you will not have gyno, but you might have a chance. There is some talk about lowering estrogen levels, but im not sure about that.

IMO surgery is one of the worst things somebody can do. God made all of us the way we are for a reason. He made one guy overweight, so he can fight through and lose the weight to show how strong he is. God made a woman ugly so she can find out who her true friends are that care more about what's on the inside than the outside.

Registered User akomabutisakama's Avatar
    akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    letro should get rid of it or atleast reduce it
    15 y/o
    height 5'6

Scivation Primaforce 12 week transformation contest
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608609

crazypill20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no matter how bad it is gettin rid of some bf will help...im not saying its gonna go away but you will notice some results...for example u rarely if ever see rele thin people with gyno...so lose 3-4%bf and i think u'll see some difference man...i know i have
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
    -Walter Gagehot
    ------------------------------------------------

R.I.P. Garret (1985-2004)

krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long does puberty usually last, and how do you know when puberty ends?

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    I developed gyno late last year on my right nipple. I still have it now, but for some reason, it dissapeared from my right and moved to my left nipple. Weird. It sucks though, I just hope it goes away when I'm older.

Originally Posted by AYung
    I developed gyno late last year on my right nipple. I still have it now, but for some reason, it dissapeared from my right and moved to my left nipple. Weird. It sucks though, I just hope it goes away when I'm older.
    LOL! It moved! That sucks. I just have it on both, a little more on the right than the left.

Originally Posted by crazypill20
    No matter how bad it is gettin rid of some bf will help...im not saying its gonna go away but you will notice some results...for example u rarely if ever see rele thin people with gyno...so lose 3-4%bf and i think u'll see some difference man...i know i have
    I'm at 5.5% body fat, and I still have it. If I lose 3-4% more, I won't exist.

CHSFOOTBALL - The CHS doesn't happen to stand for Crowley High School, does it? I'm a senior there in Texas.

Originally Posted by SpreeWheels24
    How old are you? HAve you been through puberty?
    17, so probably not quite done.

I'm leaving for Army Special Forces on June 6th. Maybe the Army will be able to knock the gyno out of me. Thanks guys.

dman8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dman8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dman8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dman8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dman8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dman8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i went here!

Originally Posted by Trugschluss View Post
    Hey guys,
    Is there any way to get rid of Gynecomastia without surgery? Or at least reduce it?

Thanks
    i went to this site and it helped me get rid of mine hardchest.com hope it helps you too.

Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SpreeWheels24 View Post
    How old are you? HAve you been through puberty? 40-60 % of males develop gyno during puberty. About 70% lose gyno by the time puberty ends. That still leaves a small amount. If you aren't don with puberty, most likely you will not have gyno, but you might have a chance. There is some talk about lowering estrogen levels, but im not sure about that.

IMO surgery is one of the worst things somebody can do. God made all of us the way we are for a reason. He made one guy overweight, so he can fight through and lose the weight to show how strong he is. God made a woman ugly so she can find out who her true friends are that care more about what's on the inside than the outside.
    repped.

Registered User SuperGorillaGuy's Avatar
    SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperGorillaGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maxwell1995 View Post
    repped.
    Strong bump after 10 years *******

More like CaptainRehab CaptainProtein's Avatar
    CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuperGorillaGuy View Post
    Strong bump after 10 years *******
    Strong bump after 3 years *******

Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100) Davidbridges is not very well liked. (-100)
    I do not advocate the use of steroids . I don not reccomend steroids , I dont usem . And no teen should youse them . That being said , get your blood work done so u can figure out how u got it an if its legit gyno . Only thing thats been proven to eliminatw gyno is Letro . Once again i do not reccomend or condone the use of illegal substamces or steroids.

Platinum Member Shreddedfuarkkk's Avatar
    Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500) Shreddedfuarkkk is not very helpful. (-500)
    Try to prevent taking in anything with added hormones in it (aka milk) also during the peak of puberty it is natural for the nipples to be tender but if it persists way past it the only option is surgery at that point because the tissue is already there.

jb783 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if i don't have man boobs but my nipples hardened and and got bigger is that gyno?

gunsmoke24769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Trugschluss View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks
    Yes you can reduce it. I had bad gyno to be honest. My areola was around 2.5 inches wide and would stick out from my chest about 2 inches long. I even had some fat right beneath the areola. The fat and gland caused my nipples to really stick out and gave me a very perky looking chest. When I eliminated gluten from my diet, the gyno did seem to decrease. However, the gland is much bigger than what it is supposed to be. I am truly and deeply sorry to say this but no matter how much you exercise, u cannot decrease the size of the gland. I prayed and prayed to fix it and one day I somehow managed to get the money for the surgery and went for it. Believe me, it was a success. For 13 years, I couldnt remove my T shirt. I even had a girl friend and always managed to never show her my chest. It was truly a nightmare. I know how you guys feel and believe me you have my heart. Do not think of the surgery as an enemy. The most important thing right now is to be patient. Do a lot of chest exercises. I would start off with incline chest presses ( dumbells and barbells) and then the fat presses. A lot of isolation movements were done as well. It made a bit of a difference but after I got my surgery, WOW. All that hardwork in the gym paid off. I could see the roundness and fullness of my chest. What I am saying is if you have mild gyno, you don't need surgery. Diet and exercising ( weight training and cardio ) should solve your problem or atleast reduce the puffiness of your nipples. But if you were like me and it was too big, then be patient, pray to God and the money will somehow come for your surgery. It will be the happiest day of your life. I know your pain!. Everyone who has this problem will one day be free from it. You just have to endure it for now because one day when you fix it, there will be other people just like yourself who will come to you for help and you will be able to help them. Best of luck and God bless.

drewsicle3210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CaptainProtein View Post
    Strong bump after 3 years *******
    And here’s another strong bump after 5 more years.

What does anyone know about using Nolva and Clomid to fight gyno.
    I am all that is MAN!!

Official MAN Sports Forum Rep