Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

14 years old and Go to gym 5 times a week, How long will it take to see results ?

Hi, i'm 14 years old and began bodybuilding around a month ago. I was quite skinny when i started but i'm gradually beginning to see minor improvements with my body. I go to gym 5 times a week and train for roughly an 1 hour on weekdays and 2 and a half hours on the weekend. How long do you think it will take untill i see my first major improvements to my body?

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    With your routine, very very long time and maybe never if your diet sucks.

Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack14years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HagenK View Post
    With your routine, very very long time and maybe never if your diet sucks.
    With my routine, you don't know my routine mate. I do 8 exercises (chest,back,biceps,triceps,shoulders,quads,hamstri ngs,calves) for each body part with about 3 - 4 sets and 8 - 12 reps. I distribute a day to each body part and work my ass off. My diet is very healthy and i have a protein shake post workout. Now answer the question mate.

Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000)
    It depends on when your balls will drop...

Originally Posted by Energetical View Post
    It depends on when your balls will drop...
    It's funny how people immediately judge me and feel threatened by me because of my age. If you get pleasure out of bullying a 14 year old, well then go on and keep doing that. Also when someone usually comments about another's guys balls dropping it usually just means that they are self conscious about their small dick and undeveloped ballsack.

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jack14years View Post
    With my routine, you don't know my routine mate. I do 8 exercises (chest,back,biceps,triceps,shoulders,quads,hamstri ngs,calves) for each body part with about 3 - 4 sets and 8 - 12 reps. I distribute a day to each body part and work my ass off. My diet is very healthy and i have a protein shake post workout. Now answer the question mate.
    You told enough about your routine. 2.5h workouts is way too long and that mean you're doing ****. Healthy diet doesnt mean that u eat enough and a 1 protein shake may not solve a problem if you are not getting enought protein from real food.

Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's funny how people immediately judge me and feel threatened by me because of my age. If you get pleasure out of bullying a 14 year old, well then go on and keep doing that. Also when someone usually comments about another's guys balls dropping it usually just means that they are self conscious about their small dick and undeveloped ballsack.
    Are you hinting for a picture

Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micky94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like you need more rest days/more protein/calories. Try a strength program to build more muscle!

LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay, all teenage angst and testosterone aside...

You won't see results as quickly as a 16-17-18-19 year old would, but you will still see pleasing results in about 3 months. You'll add noticable mass in about 5 months, and will start to look like you lift after 9 or 10 months.

This is assuming your diet is in check (make sure you know all about calories and protein intake), sleeping enough, and don't overtrain (I'm tempted to say 2.5 hours at the gym is overtraining, but it depends what you're doing). Can you post your whole routine for each workout? It'll help us adjust it if need be to optimise gains.

Good luck bro! I wish I started at 14.

Originally Posted by HagenK View Post
    You told enough about your routine. 2.5h workouts is way too long and that mean you're doing ****. Healthy diet doesnt mean that u eat enough and a 1 protein shake may not solve a problem if you are not getting enought protein from real food.
    I meant like 1 hour and 15 minute workouts on both days, so like 2 and a half combined. And i have lots of protein and carbs throughout the day. My dinner usually consists of some kind of protein, (meat, fish, ect.) vegetables and a carb such as rice. My lunch involves a turkey and salad sand which and a low fat yogurt. Breakfast consists of egg whites or weet-Bix and pre workout is a banana and protein bar. You convinced now mate?

AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    probably a long time. a healthy diet does not mean a good one and a protein shake doesnt mean youll turn into jay cutler.

you have no right to start disrespecting people after you demonstrate to everybody that youre a cockhead.

HAHAHA
    i am making a note to rep you on recharge, this was too good.
    "It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace
    Exclusive AdiPower crew: AdamNW, Xuaxace

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142078571&p=827696231#post827696231
    Feel free to join!

Originally Posted by LowHP View Post

You won't see results as quickly as a 16-17-18-19 year old would, but you will still see pleasing results in about 3 months. You'll add noticable mass in about 5 months, and will start to look like you lift after 9 or 10 months.

This is assuming your diet is in check (make sure you know all about calories and protein intake), sleeping enough, and don't overtrain (I'm tempted to say 2.5 hours at the gym is overtraining, but it depends what you're doing). Can you post your whole routine for each workout? It'll help us adjust it if need be to optimise gains.

Thanks a lot mate! I appreciate a serious and informative answer. Sorry you misunderstood i was meaning that i do a combined total of 2.5 hours on the weekend, which means 1.15 on both days. Sure i can post my routine.

PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1-2 years.

Originally Posted by LowHP View Post

Weekday workout routine
    Monday - Leg workout
    Warm up : stretch & jogging Warm down: stretch & walk

Leg press sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 10, 12 Stair run 5 - 10 minutes, moderate
    Seated leg curl sets 3 - 4, reps 10 Jogging 15 - 20 minutes, moderate
    Lying leg curl sets 3, reps 20, 15, 20
    Seated calf raises sets 4, reps 20, 20, 25, 30
    Standing lunges sets 3, reps 10, 15, 10 ( each leg)
    Weighted squats sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10 , 10 , 12
    standing dumbbell calf raises sets 3, reps 10
    Romanian dead lift sets 3, reps 10
    Ab rollover sets 3 - 4, reps 10
    Plank 2 minutes

Wednesday - Arm workout
    Warm up : stretch Warm down: stretch

Bicep barbell curls sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 10, 12 Rowing 10 minutes, moderate
    hammer curls sets 3, reps 10
    Rope tricep pull sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 10, 12
    1 arm triceps flexes on bench sets 3, reps 10
    Skull crushers sets 3, reps 10
    Dips sets 3 - 4, reps 12
    both arm dumbbell raise front / side sets 3, reps 10
    Leverage shoulder press machine sets 3 - 4, reps 25, 15, 10, 8
    Standing palms in dumbbell press sets 3, reps 10

Thursday - Chest & Back workout
    Warm up : stretch Warm down : stretch

Dumbbell press sets 3, reps 10
    Dumbbell fly sets 3, reps 10
    Cable crossover sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 10, 12
    Pushup (wide - normal - close) sets 3, reps 10
    Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10
    Bent over rows sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 10, 12
    Barbell dead lift sets 3 - 4, reps 10
    Upright row sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 8, 12
    Bench press sets 3 reps 10

Friday - sprint / hill training
    Warm up : stretch & 10 minute light jog Warm down : stretch & 10 minute light jog

Rotate sprint & hill each week
    Sprint - week 1 - 4 8 - 10x 100m sprint / rest 4x as long as the sprint took
    - week 4 - 8 8 - 10x 200m sprint / rest 4x as long as the sprint took
    - week 8 - 12 8 - 10x 400m sprint / rest 4x as long as the sprint took

Hill - week 1 - 4 8 - 10x 30 seconds / jog back to bottom, rest 1 minute reps 5 & 6
    - week 4 - 8 15 - 20x 30 seconds / jog back to bottom
    - week 8 - 12 10 - 15x 1 minute / jog back to bottom, rest 2 minute reps 5 & 6
    Weekend workout routine
    Saturday - cycle & all round

Leg press sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 10, 12
    Bicep curls sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 10, 12
    Alternate hammer curls sets 3, reps 10
    Both arm dumbbell raise sets 3, reps 10
    Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10

Sunday - Long run & high intense cardio
    Warm up : stretch & light jog Warm down : stretch & walk

Seated calf raises sets 4, reps 20, 20, 25, 30 Jogging 6km moderate pace
    Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10
    Bent over rows sets 3 - 4, reps 12, 10, 10,
    Rope tricep pull behind sets 3, reps 10

Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100)
    Weekday workout routine
    Monday - Leg workout

Plank 2 minutes

Wednesday - Arm workout

Dips sets 3 - 4, reps 12

Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10

Warm up : stretch & 10 minute light jog Warm down : stretch & 10 minute light jog

Hill - week 1 - 4 8 - 10x 30 seconds / jog back to bottom, rest 1 minute reps 5 & 6
    Weekend workout routine

Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10

Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10
    youre tryign to get big? are you sure? thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much cardio

CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyAssasin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kid ,

First off you are a bit off a jerk and will see minor improvement in about 3 months and after 6 months you will gain nothing

Second your routine sucks ...... small balls (quite an unlucky fellow) .. it won't work after your noob gains

Third read the stickies

Fourth you need to follow a program with linear progression .... I will give you three choices -

Starting Strenght( get the book buy it pirate it I don't care get the **** book even if you choose to do another program ) , Greyskull lp , All pro's simple beginner routine

Fifth eat a lot ( way over your maintainence think 500 to a 1000 calories over it ) and stop all that cardio ... limit it to a slight jog once or twice in a week

mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weekday workout routine
    Monday - Leg workout

Plank 2 minutes

Wednesday - Arm workout

Dips sets 3 - 4, reps 12

Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10

Weekend workout routine

Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10

Chin-ups sets 3, reps 10
    GSF

dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100) dekske is not very well liked. (-100)
    2 and a half hour workouts on the weekends not sure if srs? unless a lot of that time is devoted to cardio then that is just rediculous. My workouts take 45 mins on average (like an hour max) and at that point im burnt out as **** there's no way you can be effectively lifting for over 2 hours straight. also if you're doing full body workouts then 5 times a week is too much frequency you def won't be getting enough recovery time (which is when your muscles grow).

Edit: nvm about the full body thing see you're doing a split

Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000)
    The amount of time you spend working out has nothing to do with the results you'll get. Just some key points that are generally accepted to get you the best results:
    -Try to train 3 days a week, less isn't optimal and more isn't really necessary
    -Focus your training around compound lifts; Squat, Bench, Deadlift (with good form). Don't make substitutions for these until you are at an advanced level, and above all: always try to make progress on these lifts. Doing this alone will ensure gains if you are consistent.
    -If you are trying to grow, make sure you are always eating more than your maintenance calorie requirement.

That's pretty much all you need to know, GL OP.

JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelMarshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think that's far too much. I'm only a begginer myself but i suggested starting a 3 day split the other day on here and apparently that is too much so yeah.. So far I've only been doing full body workouts really (I'm going to start 5x5) and i seem to be making good progress so I would just try that!

ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You will see a lot of progress in the next few years as continue to go through puberty. Srs. Write down all your workouts. Every set and every rep and focus on making progress on your main lifts bench squat dead rows etc at least 2k calories a day 1gram of protein per pound of body weight and make sure to stretch

thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fellow 14yr old checking in, don't worry about all the negative comments, your not meant to be a bodybuilding expert at 14 so don't worry. Key things to do are:

eat above your caloric maintenance intake, you DON'T need to go crazy and eat 1000 calories over maintenance because a lot of people who do that come out fat, stronger but fat. I went from 130 to 155lbs without getting fat and am still putting on weight so find a good caloric intake for you and be consistent.

Find a program, SS, WS4SB whatever, you'll make gains as long as you are consistent!

Not too sure about how long it will take to see major improvements, but if you stay CONSISTENT you'll make progress
    Bench: 255lbs (115kg)
    Squat: 320lbs (145kg)
    Deadlift: 430lbs (195kg)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." Vince Lombardi.

nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nateg6684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Even tho he said it in a rude way he is kinda right. At your age your body is still developing and your muscles, bones, and joints are not fully developed. this means that it is accually dangerous for you to be lifting so heavy and you can acually stunt development. your body at age 14 isnt ready for big lifts you can seriously damage joints and bones giving you anything from scoliosis to bone deteriation. be carefull. ( nasm certified trainer thru school prgram not online cert)

Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You do your routine in an hour? i couldnt do it in three ffs. you must be on really light weights.

Penor is waiting, get good lighting. dont want to be dissapointed
    *Check arms in every reflective surface Crew*

Mr1994Mucsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr1994Mucsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr1994Mucsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr1994Mucsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr1994Mucsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr1994Mucsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr1994Mucsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    First off mate for the first few months you'll see improvements no matter what your doing in a few months after them your gains will stop. Unless you get your workout correct. By looking at yours you just had a quick google and copied and pasted the first one you found? It is way too much. 1 hr 45 mins is maximum per workout, remember actually less is more if done correctly. I started training at 14 with no knowledge I wasted 2 years of training because I didn't know anything on nutrition. So make sure you know what you are doing first. Food + training + rest + more food = great results.

You've only been training a few weeks and you want to see arnie in the mirror, it takes years, and years before you start getting a shape you like. So don't give up. Keep at it.

Oh you seem a little cocky, maybe tone it down abit.

Good luck bud.
    "The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure."

Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr1994Mucsle View Post

Oh you seem a little cocky, maybe tone it down abit.
    Almost as cocky as someone that crossfits
    *Check arms in every reflective surface Crew*

Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000) Szaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP i saw improvements after my first week with a ****ty diet and a ****ty push-up routine

just hope you've been blessed by the newb gains gods cos i know i was and the truth is that when you first start lifting, you can get big on the most ****ty routine but as months pass, you need to change it up a bit and become more 'optimal'. and being optimal while starting lifting is the best thing you can do and if you're not now, you'll definitely regret it when your newb gains phase is over and you stop seeing results.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Repping Sydney brahs on-sight

bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nateg6684 View Post
    dangerous for you to be lifting so heavy and you can acually stunt development. (nasm certified trainer thru school prgram not online cert)
    so in other words, lifting at 14 stunts growth? please go away. and the fact that youre a personal trainer makes this so much more aggravating

Shordmcman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your in what 9th grade? You dont even know what your body would naturally look like and you run a **** ton for someone trying to gain weight, unless your running in track and field for school stop running.. your routine is a tad crazy for someone so adolescent and just starting.. Chill out eat a **** ton and doing rippetoes SS

YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man you're doing way too much, I'd recommend

-Doing SS or any good program
    -Go hard on your Cardio, but only 3 times a week max
    -Eat a ****load of food

If you see results you don't like just switch it up accordingly. Wish I started at your age.