fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I keep swinging around when doing leg raises

When I do leg raises I find myself swining back and forth. Anyone know how to prevent this? What are some other ways to develop your lower abs?

prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22 prior22
    1) when doing leg raises try holding a dumbell on your chest. That should keep you from swaying.

2) For lower abs to show you really need a low bodyfat but I still do a few exercises. Hanging leg raises. and another one where ill lay on the ground and bring both of my knees as close to my chest as possible.

hope that helps man

100% addicted to winning dp13368's Avatar
    dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just concentrate on trying to keep your lower back on the ground and using your lower abs to lift/lower legs. You could try to do leg raises with a partner with him standing behind you and you holding his ankles or while you are on a decline bench holding the bar on top of that.

Some other exercises I like for lower abs: hanging from and bar and raising legs to horizontal so your body is at a 90 degree angle, slowly do this for 3 sets. Weighted decline sit-ups work as well.

Just remember you must cut to a pretty low bf % to have visible lower abs.
    2004 NCAA Men's Soccer Final 4
    2005 National #2 Ranking

"Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?" -Lance

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I assume you mean hanging leg raises.
    To prevent major swinging, hold onto a bar, don't put your arms into loops.
    Also brace your core. It will make the exercise much harder, but you want to work the abs, not swing around.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...