Closed Thread
    Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool i need a good powerlifting routine for the next 6 weeks

Hey. need someone to give me a good routine, where i will get good growth.. But the optimum part is to increase all my lifts in these 6 weeks.. so i need a good powerlifing routine. Thanks.

Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read some of the west side stuff.

But if you want to increase ALL your lifts, then that ain't PL. Just use max poundages and speed days for all lifts, but I"m not sure how that would work. PL only centers around 3 lifts and they frankly don't care how much they can curl or whatever.

-Zulu
    ~Insert witty quote~

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

nm.. Dorian sent me a good strength routine.. I'll tell you all how it works out in a bit..

GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey Zulu can u give me a link to a good westside page i have heard about it, but i want to try it out to get my strength up and harden my mass thankx.

Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks man

BigM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i went to powerlifting.com yesterday and found that program that guarantees at least 50lbs increase on your bench in 7 weeks, and it said u could use the program fro other lifts also, u used to have to pay for it but someone just posted it. it looks good so im gonna try it. its right here. just copy the adress below and paste it into the adress bar.

http://users.rcn.com/dl.interport//bench.html

chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey BigM
    i took a look at that link and it seems legit. I"m gonna try that
    starting this monday. Has anyone else tried this??

chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chizlednizzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

hey bigM,
    regarding that article....
    when you find your 1rpm and look on the chart, and it says to do a certain amount of reps (6, 5, 4), do you automatically stop at 6 reps even though u can do more? because i found myself doing 8, 5,4 instead.

irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) irishcray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump