Dhuljev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dhuljev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

So how do you deal with stupid people (read:most women, esp moms) who think they kn..

So how do you deal with stupid people (read:most women, esp moms) who think they know more than doctors, pediatricians, and whole books about the subject of nutrition? I've been awake for 16 hours straight and have been running on nothing but adrenaline and cofee for a good three hours before I started drinking water to restore my systems. In order to prevent a caffeine/sleep dreprivation hang over (they exist, and they're NOT pretty), I took two multivatims, drank about 4 glasses of gatorade and 6 glasses of water, and a protein shake with water with two really large scoops. I also ate a rather healthy and wealthy serving of green beans. As I'm about to open my 7th bottle of poland spring (i usually drink 8, the way i'm functiong today i should drink 16) my mom all of a sudden starts bitching...Blah blah blah, I end up picking the phone up ready to call my doctor to ask him how many bottles of water some one will regular physically activity should consume (let alone some one restricting themselves to 1500~2000 cals a day with a strict cutting diet) and she walked away. I end up pouring a bottle down the toilet. God damned women, I tell you (now I understand why my father screamed at mom at such a young age...). So how do you deal with them? I'm about to go talk it over with her right after the heat died down.
    5'11" 220 pounds

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Be calm as a cucumber when you talk to her. That'll piss her off more when she realizes that you're using LOGIC and she's arguing without reason. I love arguing with my mom. I try and avoid arguments with her as much as I can but when it's on, we yell and scream at each other like crazy. I love my mom.

NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickRac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tyler-durden
    Be calm as a cucumber when you talk to her. That'll piss her off more when she realizes that you're using LOGIC and she's arguing without reason. I love arguing with my mom. I try and avoid arguments with her as much as I can but when it's on, we yell and scream at each other like crazy. I love my mom.
    kind of like when my girlfriend found a container of creatine and started warning me that my balls were going to shrink, I was going get get ACNE and start raging...she bitched and moaned and cried at me for a week straight...then I broke up w/ her and there was even more
    I'm not a bodybuilder.

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NickRac
    kind of like when my girlfriend found a container of creatine and started warning me that my balls were going to shrink, I was going get get ACNE and start raging...she bitched and moaned and cried at me for a week straight...then I broke up w/ her and there was even more
    LOL

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if you're taking in that much water at once, yeah it can be bad.

if that's your intake over the day, drink more.