Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fitness model ideal weight and size

my quiestion is, what is the ideal weight, hight and body fat % of a Male fitness model or a workout video model

Pro Fitness Figure Diva Italianangel's Avatar
    Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Italianangel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no IDEAL as it is all relative to the job or contest/federation etc.
    If you are thinking 'Men's fitness' and INBA or FAME type male model then the avg general size is a medium build, lean to about 6-9 %bf. The main thing is balance, symmetry, and proportions.
    Linda
    Come Visit My Site!
    www.lindacusmano.com
    For all your fitness, fat loss, injury rehab or competition needs!
    Lots of free info, ebooks, pictures, articles for comp prep or just health and fat loss.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Italianangel View Post
    The main thing is balance, symmetry, and proportions.
    Linda
    AGreed
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

miau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    of course.. it is very individual.. and for everyone is not the same, different constitution..ant etc.. and there is no basic index.. but bf seen on skin thickness..

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tiney Zaid View Post
    my quiestion is, what is the ideal weight, hight and body fat % of a Male fitness model or a workout video model
    Find out what type of look the magazine or company wants and present them with that package.

firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is such a personal thing as well...I agree that each publication, producer, federation etc will all reward certain and different looks, you have to find that 'look' for your height, body comp etc...what I mean is 7% might look great on one model and he may be successful, but for you 9% might look best make sense?

I struggled early on trying to get as lean as I could and though proud to say I did and earned a Pro card doing it, looking back at pics I felt I was TOO lean and hated it...though still relatively lean, I carry more body fat now and love it....so to summarize

1) decide which federation/publication you are targeting and research what look they reward/desire
    2) ensure you are able to get into and stay into this shape.
    3) you must like this look too
    4) compete, submit, practice posing, network and market yourself

good luck
    Joleen Axworthy
    www.twitter.com/joleenaxworthy
    StarChem Labs Athlete
    4SportLife Athlete
    Professional Fitness Model/Personal Trainer
    Ms. Bikini Canada 2007
    FAME Fitness Model Pro
    WBFF Model and Figure Pro