Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

8 weeks of Boldione

I meant to post this a while ago but never got around to it. I'm 3 weeks in and have started to see some results. I'm taking per day:
    500mg of Boldione
    10mg of novladex.

There are a few reasons I selected this product, dose and cycle length:

1. There is very little feedback from people using this prohormone by itself.
    2. It should have relatively little androgenic side effects
    3. Low dose is to prove to myself, and hopefully others, that you can get results from moderate use a product.
    4. It's summer and I don't feel like bothering with a transdermal
    5. EQ, the target hormone, supposedly takes a while to "kick-in." Eight weeks should allow for this and leave no doubt as to whether the product works.
    6. Bill L's mercenary advice

I had initially started with the intent of cutting, but as most people do, I rationalized that if I'm going to be spending a significant amount of money, I want gains.

3 week upate:

At the end of the 3rd week, I'm up 5lbs all of which I gained this past week. As a matter of fact the weight gain seemed to happen almost overnight. This coincides with my decision to increase calories. The most amazing part was that I was on vacaction so I missed a workout, ate horribly and was not consistent with with my dosing.

Waist size has not changed and despite the calorie increase, I actually look leaner.

Very little androgenic sides, some acne the first 2 weeks and a slight bump in libido. No hairloss.

No increases in strength beyond what I normally expect. This is strange because my delts in particular are noticably bigger but my pressing poundages have not increased beyond the usual gain of a rep or two a week.

Noticed increased vascularity right away, especially in arms and forearms. If I had been leaner I'm sure it would have been much more noticable. On Friday, I used psycho-diol (intranasal 4-AD) and the result were pumps that hurt. Even walking on the treadmill at an incline produced this effect in my calves.

That's all I have now. I'm looking forward to see how this turns out. I'll keep everyone posted.

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good thread. Definitely keep us all informed as it goes on.

makaveli83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great dio Keep posting youre results.

I pm you about the 1test whter spiro will be strong enough to prevent hairloss will i made up my mind.

I'm going to do a 12 week cycle of boldione at 800 mg a day
    combined with
    1test ehter (homemade disolved in sesame oil) at 130 mg a day starting 4 weeks from now

I'll keep you posted

Good luck with youre cycle
    Rage is good Concentration is good But a combination is even better!

Life aint hard u get what the f*ck u put in.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Week 4 Update

There's not much good news to report this week. My back starting acting up on leg day (wed) so I had to cut that workout short. I got sick on thursday and was laid up until today. I lost my appetite while sick and was unable to sleep.

Result: I lost all 5 lbs that I gained previously. The only upshot is that I definitely lost more fat than muscle, as I am noticably leaner. I ate fairly well when i did eat, so I am sure that helped. I'll have a better idea when I returned to the gym tomorrow.

Final note: due to some days where I missed my final dose, I apparently have enough Boldione left to use 600mg a day for the last 4 weeks. I'm switching from 1 cap 5x/day to 2 caps 3x/day.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn bro, that sucks.

Week 5 update

I'm fully recovered from being sick and have put 4lbs back on. I've fairly indulgent with my eating, yet I look leaner than last week. Also, I got very little sleep last week and several long stressful days at work. The gains in spite of this are encouraging.

I just found out that nolvadex increases SHGB, although at 10 mg a day, I doubt it's making difference. Still, I'm going to skip the nolva for a few days and see what happens.

It's hard to judge overall progress, due to my illness so the next 3 weeks will be very important in judging the effectiveness of boldione.

Finally, I am considering extending my cycle to 10 weeks, to make up for the week I lost and maximize my investment.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Week 5 update

Originally posted by dio
    I'm fully recovered from being sick and have put 4lbs back on. I've fairly indulgent with my eating, yet I look leaner than last week. Also, I got very little sleep last week and several long stressful days at work. The gains in spite of this are encouraging.

I just found out that nolvadex increases SHGB, although at 10 mg a day, I doubt it's making difference. Still, I'm going to skip the nolva for a few days and see what happens.

It's hard to judge overall progress, due to my illness so the next 3 weeks will be very important in judging the effectiveness of boldione.

Finally, I am considering extending my cycle to 10 weeks, to make up for the week I lost and maximize my investment.

You took 1-AD before, correct? So whats your consensus on 1-AD results versus boldione results??

Registered User SUPERMANSTANLEY's Avatar
    SUPERMANSTANLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took Boldione, And ran 6 a day sometimes 8 it did nothing for me. But every time I did 1ad I got good results. I have also just got through with two 8ozs of one+ and I still think dollar for dollar 1-ad rules!! Just my opinion.
    SUPERMAN

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by SUPERMANSTANLEY
    I took Boldione, And ran 6 a day sometimes 8 it did nothing for me. But every time I did 1ad I got good results. I have also just got through with two 8ozs of one+ and I still think dollar for dollar 1-ad rules!! Just my opinion.

Dollar for dollar, that is the message I keep trying to get across. Everyone wants to throw their money at the latest thing like the 1-TU gels. But they will eventually figure it out and come back to what gives them the most muscle per dolllar spent.

thanks Super Stan

I live close to 1-fast 400 and tried and played around with alot of different stuff and he can even tell you that all we have tried 1ad is still the best!! when I do these cycles my eating is the same and training is the same. Dollar for dollar you just cant beat it!!
    SUPERMAN

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I stacked Boldione with 3-Alpha and Ergopharm's Andro Spray for a 6 week cutting cycle. Strenght gains were slow, but steady, starting in about week 3, nothing like the explosive strenghth gains I felt on Biotest's MAG-10. Now, I buy nearly all my supps at the local Max Muscle, and spend a lot of time comparing notes with the owners, both around 30, and they remain in top physical condition, like Blacksmith, year around. They have tried everything in the store, from MAG-10 and Boldione to T-ethergels, and transdermals. Both brothers at this time are adamant that the most powerful stack they have used is the combination of 1-AD and Andro Spray.
    Last edited by John Benz; 08-13-2002 at 08:42 AM.

And I heard black Dream gain 18 pounds while on ethergels and hell a guy at my gym gained over 20pounds of 1ad........ so what more can you expect!!
    SUPERMAN

Re: Re: Week 5 update

Originally posted by Patrick Arnold

You took 1-AD before, correct? So whats your consensus on 1-AD results versus boldione results??
    Actually I never got around to trying 1AD, I'm just very familiar with the results people have achieved.

Your comments about price are well taken, but I chose Boldione because I am predisposed to hairloss and thought it would be much less likely to cause it than 1AD or any 1-test product. It being "newer" had nothing to with it.

I would have preferred to buy 3 bottles of 1AD instead of buying 6 bottles of boldione, but was not willing to risk the side effects at this point I may try it at a low dose (3/day) at a later date.

Cost to benefit ratio is important to me, but effects to sides is just as important. Most people here are either too young to worry about it or genetically have no problem (like yourself) but for those concerned hairloss is no joke.

That said, I do think 1AD is the more potent compound as my results have not come close to some of the feedback I've seen on it.

To be fair to Bill, I was sick and I do have 3 weeks to go.

Originally posted by John Benz
    I stacked Boldione with 3-Alpha and Ergopharm's Andro Spray for a 6 week cutting cycle. Strenght gains were slow, but steady, starting in about week 3, nothing like the explosive strenghth gains I felt on Biotest's MAG-10. Now, I buy nearly all my supps at the local Max Muscle, and spend a lot of time comparing notes with the owners, both around 30, and they remain in top physical condition, like Blacksmith, year around. They have tried everything in the store, from MAG-10 and Boldione to T-ethergels, and transdermals. Both brothers at this time are adamant that the most powerful stack they have used is the combination of 1-AD and Andro Spray.

Keep it comin, keep it comin....:-)

Pat , what do you like better stacked with 1ad andro spray or 300 select?
    SUPERMAN

Pat , what do you like better stacked with 1ad andro spray or 300 select?

Andro spray, but the select is more convenient to use

Baggio20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dio: Have you had good pumps and increase in apetite ?, i am planning to do 8 weeks of boldione at 800-1000mgs/day....

I am allso doing boldione cause it has less androgenic activity =)

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Has anyone tried stacking nordiol with boldione, the "safety stack" in big cat's prohormone article. I liked the gains from one+, but I am evidently prone to hairloss and would like to try something a little safer.
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

Originally posted by Baggio20
    dio: Have you had good pumps and increase in apetite ?, i am planning to do 8 weeks of boldione at 800-1000mgs/day....

Pumps have been great, especially since I do not train with high rep sets.

I initially had an increase in appetite but that went away the week I was sick and never came back.

I'm sure at the dosage you're considering you will see some great results.

Originally posted by rjones
    Has anyone tried stacking nordiol with boldione, the "safety stack" in big cat's prohormone article. I liked the gains from one+, but I am evidently prone to hairloss and would like to try something a little safer.
    The reason why no one has posted on this is probably due to the cost. 8 weeks of those products at a moderate dosage would run over $300.

That is a lot of money Dio!!
    SUPERMAN

That is a lot of money Dio!!
    Yeah, that's why I won't be trying that combo any time soon. For the record I spent $170 on the 6 bottles of Boldione.

OnTheBottle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why does everyone try to compare 1-ad to boldione. They have totally different characteristics. In my opinion boldione can't compete with 1-ad by itself. No one would recommend an equipoise only cycle so why do people think boldione would be any different. I am not saying that boldione is wothless , just that it is to anabolic to produce fast gains. It is more suited to stack with something more androgenic. If you want to compare it to anything it should be compared to 19-Nordiol as they are both highly anabolic therefore much more similar.

Originally posted by OnTheBottle
    Why does everyone try to compare 1-ad to boldione. They have totally different characteristics. In my opinion boldione can't compete with 1-ad by itself. No one would recommend an equipoise only cycle so why do people think boldione would be any different. I am not saying that boldione is wothless , just that it is to anabolic to produce fast gains. It is more suited to stack with something more androgenic. If you want to compare it to anything it should be compared to 19-Nordiol as they are both highly anabolic therefore much more similar.
    Because people want more bang for there buck. And they really dont want to buy every ph in the book to make a gain!!
    Last edited by SUPERMANSTANLEY; 08-13-2002 at 08:22 PM.
    SUPERMAN

Because people want more bang for there buck. And they really dont want to buy every ph in the book to make a gain!!
    That's really it in a nutshell. I'd add that both are prohormones in the same price range with high oral availability. There are no other products in the category (unless you include oral 1-test products) so to compare them is natural.

No one is comparing it to nordiol because you can't take nordiol orally (at anywhere close to the price point) with similar effect.

Very well put Dio!!
    SUPERMAN

Originally posted by Patrick Arnold

Andro spray, but the select is more convenient to use
    Thanks Pat I think Im going with the select because I have twin girls 5 years old and dont want to handle them with the transdermal. I was on the one+ and I was afraid to touch them. Besides I had my best gains with 1-ad and 4ad stacked orally before. except I used asts 4ad.
    SUPERMAN

Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Baggio20

Keep us posted on the results
    Don't let up while your enemy is wounded. Be like the wolfpack. Hunt and harass and nip and chew until the sons of bitches are lying on the ground bleeding to death and in shock. Then bite their neck so they die.

Very well put Dio!!
    Thanks! I was just expanding on what you started

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by OnTheBottle
    This is very true. A good stack would be 1-ad and boldione or 1-test/4-AD/boldione.