theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow My WS4SB III Routine (A Rough Sketch)

So Im planning to do this after football season is over so I just sat down a few minutes ago and looked through the exercises Joe gives and put together (a rough sketch) of what i think i might do.
    http://www.defrancostraining.com/articles/articles.htm

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4658283

^^^(Based off some info I got in my last thread)

MONDAY - Max-Effort Upper Body
    TUESDAY - Dynamic-Effort Lower Body
    WEDNESDAY - Off
    THURSDAY - Repetition Upper Body
    FRIDAY - Max-Effort Lower Body
    SATURDAY - Off
    SUNDAY - Off

=======================================

MONDAY - Max-Effort Upper Body

-Barbell Bench Press (Flat) (Max Effort Lift)
    -Dumbbell Bench Press (Flat) 2x15
    -SUPERSET (3 Supersets)
    --->~T-Bar Rows x8
    --->~Facepulls x8
    -Barbell Shrugs 3x15
    -Hammer Curls 3x10

TUESDAY - Dynamic-Effort Lower Body

-Broad Jump 5x3 (May Change to Box Jump or something else)
    -Bulgarian Split Squats (Front Leg Elevated) 3x8 (DB)
    -45Degree Hyperextensions 3x12
    -Dumbbell Sidebends 4x12

THURSDAY - Repetition Upper Body

-Dumbbell Bench on Swiss Ball 4x15
    -SUPERSET (3 Supersets)
    --->~Chin Ups x8
    --->~Scarcrows x8
    Dumbbell Military Press 4x10 (May change to Arnold Press')
    -SUPERSET (3 Supersets)
    --->~Dumbbell Shrugs x10
    --->~Barbell Curls x8

FRIDAY - Max-Effort Lower Body

-Free Squats (Max Effort Lift)
    -Walking Lunges 3x10 (5 Each Side?)
    -45Degree Hyperextensions 3x12
    -Ab Circuit 3x15 (Probably use the one he listed)

Okay, so from what I hear, for the Max Effort Lifts, I am suppose to work up to my max bench with setsxreps, like I bench around 175lbs so I would go 115lbs x5/130lbs x5/145lbs x5/160lbs x5/175lbs x5??? Correct?

Also, am I suppose to rest inbetween supersets?

Like I said, this is just a rough sketch of what I think i might do so it is subject to change and I have a few months before the season is over so I have lots of time. I'm still reading through the article as much as I can.
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by drunkenmaster11 View Post
    Okay, so from what I hear, for the Max Effort Lifts, I am suppose to work up to my max bench with setsxreps, like I bench around 175lbs so I would go 115lbs x5/130lbs x5/145lbs x5/160lbs x5/175lbs x5??? Correct?
    Staight from the article...

Here?s an example of ?working up? to a max set of 3 reps in the box squat. Assuming the athlete?s goal is to box squat 315 lbs. for 3 reps, a sample warm-up would look something like this:

95 X 5
    135 X 5
    185 X 3
    225 X 3
    275 X 3
    295 X 3
    315 X 3

It should be noted that these warm-up weights are not engraved in stone! Some people like to take bigger jumps and some prefer smaller. YOU must figure out what works best for YOU! The one thing I will suggest is that if you are a weak, skinny bastard, you must make sure you?re performing at least 5 total sets for your max-effort exercise. For example, let?s say you?re going for a 5RM in the box squat and your goal is 185 lbs. Don?t just do 95 X 5, 135 X 5 and 185 X 5. Skinny bastards need more volume in order to grow, so make sure you make smaller jumps in weight and get more sets in before your main set.
    Also, am I suppose to rest inbetween supersets?
    Depends on what type of work you are doing.

For ME work, rest as long as needed between ME sets (ie; your 3-5 reps over 90%). Generally speaking though, 3-5 mins should be enough.

For accessory lifts, it depends on what kind of lift you are doing and what rep range you are using IMO. If you are doing a compound lift in the 3-5 rep range (ie; strength moreso than hypertrophy) than rest longer; 90 secs to 2 mins.

If you are doing an isolation lift for hypertrophy (8-15 reps), then rest shorter; 30-90secs.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey good luck with it! i just started this program earlier this week. you can check out my log if you want. keep us updated with your progress! you're right about the ME lifts, basically you start from whatever weight and slowly move down to 5 or 3 reps as your last set. for the supersets, i dont know if you're suppose to rest or not (not sure if he meant actual supersets of exercises pairing) so i just go with however i feel like. if im too fatigue, ill take a lil rest, if not then no rest. good luck!

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. What is your past training history?

2. Based on some of the questions you are asking I would do some more reading about Westside Principles.
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I am still reading WS4SB III as much as I can and I have not read the other ones 100%. Been kinda busy but Im gettin to it.

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

bump, anymore comments, advise?

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump, anymore comments, advise?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...33&postcount=4
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd