coshca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when is it time to change routine?

i have been doing a 10x8x6 routine for all my workouts for a couple months now.. should i change to a new routine, if so.. any suggestions?

BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by coshca View Post
    i have been doing a 10x8x6 routine for all my workouts for a couple months now.. should i change to a new routine, if so.. any suggestions?
    If you arent making gains i would say yeah change it up

coshca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well its not that im not making any gains.. just not what i think they should be..

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are making gains, don't stop what you are doing.

You only change when the gains stop. By manipulating sets reps and progression, with occasional deloads and back cycling, you can keep a CORE of the big basic barbell moves progressing for YEARS, with corresponding improvements in mass and strength.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).