JoshGrives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshGrives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshGrives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshGrives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Night and Day Contacts

Do any of ya wear them contacts? the ones that last for like 30 days or so....

Do they fall out easily when playing football?

PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JoshGrives
    Do any of ya wear them contacts? the ones that last for like 30 days or so....

Do they fall out easily when playing football?
    Yea i got them. They are very good. feels like you arent even wearing contacts and your eyes do not get dry at all. I usually wear them when i know im going to be out all night and dont want my other contacts to bother me. Only problem i have with them is my original contacts the acuvue have a minor tint to them making everything look alil more vivid and i guess my eyes got used to that so when i wear the night and day ones everything seems more dull. Its not a big deal at night but during the day i can see a big difference. I use the acuvue advance with hydra clear for continuous use. Id recommend those also they are almost as comfortable as the nite and day ones and can be worn for long periods of time. I wouldnt recommend tho leaving either pair in continuously for several days unless you really need too. Both are fine for football also i never had a problem with either.
    The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
    - Aristotle

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
    - Michael Jordan

PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, they are god, but do not leave them in if you don't have to, talking with my opthamologist (sp) he said that nothing left in your eyes for that long is good for you.

JoshGrives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshGrives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshGrives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshGrives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i never leave them in that long, the longest i have had them in was like 3 or 4 days.....