arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Anybody Used ProMera Health's Con-Cret?

If you have any product experience please post some of your findings.

I saw a thread that was started but have not seen any user reviews as of yet.
    Here's a link to their web site:
    http://www.con-cret.com/CON-CRET/

Build It Big!

Al Ferguson
    Last edited by arftech; 09-25-2007 at 05:59 AM.

arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    X2

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I stopped by their booth at the Europa and got annoyed with their sale rep and his tactics about this. I mean I dont care if its patented or clear in water. I would never pay that much when I can get creatine mono (creapure) for much cheaper that is proven in 1000s of studies and is more cost effective.

While the concept might be interesting, dont think its worth the price at this point in time.

Another thing, Con-Cret is "As seen on TV" so that really jacks the prices for consumers, major turn off
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Fitness junkie Realtor DrewBlueR32's Avatar
    DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tried it for a few months...definately on my list of fav's in terms of creatine..the micro-dosing is a definite plus, i just throw it into 6 oz of whatever juice i have lying around, it does make it taste a bit bitter, i found this to be more apperant in juices like cranberry, but with OJ it was alright..haven't tried it with water...As for results, my experience in the past with creatine goes from mono, to CEE, to recently getting in Kre Alkalyn and Con-Cret seems to stack up very well with the bunch..in the two months that i've been on it, DOMS have been practically non existant and my energy and overall focus during my workout seems to be at a huge high...its got my vote =)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trainn for pain....with pain comes gainnn =)

www.andrewtomassetti.com

nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    iv never used the powder, but im on my second bottle of the capsules. con-cret is very underrated IMO.

-nick

DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Didnt even realize this thread was a couple years old...multi-tasking got my eye away from the posting dates
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.andrewtomassetti.com

nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol this is the 2nd con-cret thread you bumped from 07

Originally Posted by nickolas388 View Post
    iv never used the powder, but im on my second bottle of the capsules. con-cret is very underrated IMO.

-nick
    x2

I think i'm gonna go for the pills next..its hard to gauge with that tiny scooper they give in the powder container

www.andrewtomassetti.com

Originally Posted by nickolas388 View Post
    lol this is the 2nd con-cret thread you bumped from 07
    Its been a long day i guess :S

www.andrewtomassetti.com