Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep Abusers

Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys take **** way too seriously. A life outside the Misc. section at bb.com would do yall some good.

Blue's Clue: It's the ****ing internet!

Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread

Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desahogo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *grabs is this seat taken* - no. sits down and enjoys show.

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xiled

Personally, get rid of this ****ing rep system. You pansy asses whine about it so frequently, I really don't want to post anymore.
    I understand exectly what I mean. I can't even make a post anymore without someone commenting on my rep. Or asking me how I got it, then they keep going on and on about it. I remember when I had 2 rep power, and Big H had 36, and I was like "Holy ****, how did he get that much rep.
    Well, instead of hating Big H, I started going what he was doing, and now I have 100x reps he does. People need to quit bitching.
    Even if rep trading was legal, at least everybody would have an equal shot.
    But then people would whine about how everybody except them is getting repped, or that "so and so" has more rep than them, and its not fair.

Im going to think its not fair when reps are gone, but Im not going to troll the forums,PM'ing mods and create threads bashing the new system..
    I'll adapt to it. No big deal. I wasnt an original "Rep WHore" I just adapted to it. I wish everybody didnt whine so much.
    no sig

VVinAmp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why do people here care so much about their internet reputation?
    Like chicks with tongue piercings I'm assuming you suck

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xiled
    I come on BB.com to look at the information I need to improve my body, internally and externally. Of course I had a little fun gaining the green dots and number underneath my name, but honestly, it doesn't matter. I rep "smaller" people all the time based on the information they can provide me. Again, TAKE OUT THE REP SYSTEM ALREADY. You are banning good members for a ridiculous reason.
    Agreed, get rid of the rep system. I come here for bodybuilding information and to post with good bros. If it is reset, or certain members are banned, there will be a whole new crowd of people gunning for #1. Rep systems never work and all systems have room for manipulation. By banning a bunch of people with high reps, you are also going to be banning some longtime members who contribute a lot of information to the board.

Just an FYI to everyone, the New and Improved thread in the supplements section was never about reps. You don't need a thread like that to give someone reps (have reps changed since it was locked? no.). That thread was about BSing with good people and having some fun with fellow board members, several of which are mods.

I can understand where you are coming from BOZZ, and I hope that you won't ban me for sharing a few feelings on this issue. I'm not trying to undermine your thread, just provide another perspective. I'm not playing the rep game, although people are continueing to hit me up.

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    ON TOPIC OR GET BANNED

bOZz

Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Goldzilla 4:69
    If I had the time, i'd explain it all, but I don't, so i'm not going to.
    Check your PMs.
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield

RIP New and Improved! (Formerly Known As Just Shoot Me!) - 05/05/05

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VVinAmp
    Why do people here care so much about their internet reputation?
    I don't know. Thats what Im trying to figure out. It was just a game to most of us. "See who could get to Such and Such number first", but everyone else seems to thing that its "Gold".
    no sig

Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, how about reseting the rep system and not delete it? Let's make a new fresh start?

What is your opinion on this BOZZ?

Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny2Swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I might be banned for this but boZz, whats with the remarks you have made "IM A MOD YOU IDIOT" and also thease bans you issued, they were issued becaue the thread was hijacked? if thats the case countless times my threads and other members threads were hijacked and there were no bans? so yes just because ur a mod n can do that i dont blame you, but maybe you should do the same for others...are you going to ban me also because im challenging you? or because i have 30k reps? i post on offshore as well where you mod also...so yeah

thats all for now

Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BOZZ
    ON TOPIC OR GET BANNED

bOZz
    why did you warn them? you didnt warn them other guys

Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Metroid II
    Guys, how about reseting the rep system and not delete it? Let's make a new fresh start?
    It will be abused.

Let the race begin....again
    The same thing will happen, except EVERYBODY will be gunning for the top spot. It will be insane. It would be interesting to see.
    no sig

52 Wins 4 Loses 49 KOs Deadgame's Avatar
    Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000)
    who really cares ? whats it matter
    I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.

"A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself." Malcolm X

1000 plus, reps returned

Millionaires are made from talent and intellect; not the major you selected when you're coming out of high school. Warren Buffett

Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    turn off the system right now

Originally Posted by Deadgame
    who really cares ? whats it matter
    When everybody's always taking shots at you, you'd care too.
    no sig

Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Metroid II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CrazyTall
    Let the race begin....again
    The same thing will happen, except EVERYBODY will be gunning for the top spot. It will be insane. It would be interesting to see.
    lol i agree

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz

What is your opinion on this BOZZ?

I personally want the rep system gone. I'm tired of getting PMs about people with eleventy billion reps negging people or calling them trolls with no proof.

bOZz

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    turn off the system....buys being losers over numbers that mean nothing.

I personally want the rep system gone. I'm tired of getting PMs about people with eleventy billion reps negging people or calling them trolls with no proof.

bOZz
    turn it off

Originally Posted by Johnny2Swole
    I might be banned for this but boZz, whats with the remarks you have made "IM A MOD YOU IDIOT" and also thease bans you issued, they were issued becaue the thread was hijacked? if thats the case countless times my threads and other members threads were hijacked and there were no bans? so yes just because ur a mod n can do that i dont blame you, but maybe you should do the same for others...are you going to ban me also because im challenging you? or because i have 30k reps? i post on offshore as well where you mod also...so yeah

thats all for now

some imput on this would be apreciated

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dont care abouts reps enough to want it removed but what annoys me is how these top rep people complain that people beg for reps and want to trade yet their rep power goes up 100,000 (thats a million ****ing rep points) in a day or two.

How can this be, even if they were repped by people for their 'great, informative posts' ( ) - there is obviously rep trading going on which is banned and im glad a mod cares about it.
    "GUYZ WTF IS UP WITH THE NEG REPS??? SINCE ive got them ive had such a blow to my confidence that I have become no more then a jobless 19 year old who lives with parents and that plays world of warcraft all day long (im rank 13 - almost high warlord btw). WTF?"

'Diagroth'

"kill urself and hope reincarnation is true. u fucc"

'azhardcore24'

"Stop negative repping me...
    Internet rep is my life; this is what I live for.
    Don't do this to me"

'Froggystyle'

Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyTall
    When everybody's always taking shots at you, you'd care too.
    To be honest, the reputation system is pointless. They say that the people with high rep abuse the system, yet we cannot neg rep someone anymore.

bOZz
    I see

SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000)
    It will be abused, and people will still complain.

Honestly, I don't see a downside to eliminating the rep system. As it's been said, the number of blocks really don't mean a damn thing. It's pretty easy to tell who the knowledgeable members on this site are from the posts themselves. And negs are not really needed, since it's rare to have someone give bad advice without being called out and corrected. You don't need a rep system if people will exercise some common sense and judgement, and it would eliminate a lot of the current problems on the board.

Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump to turn it off

Originally Posted by Letsbefriends01
    why did you warn them? you didnt warn them other guys

Do yo really want me o ban both bad ass bulker AND his housemate??

bOZz

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Letsbefriends01
    turn off the system right now
    I agree, turn it off and get rid of it. Reseting is will make people complain even more and then everyone will want to be #1. If you get rid of it there will be no more rep complaint threads, and people will actually help other members instead of just responding to threads like "computer help needed-reps." It's funny, when I had almost no reps and posted a thread like that I would get a handful of responses. Now when I post something like that it is flooded with responses. With the rep system gone everyone will be on an equal level and new members won't be labelled trolls because someone neg repped them for 1 dumb question they asked in their first day here.

JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBBGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got a question, you said these ppl were hi-jacking, but all one person put was i get 20.....how is that hi-jacking....was it because he has hi reps? Im just curious, because im new to these boards and all. But im not new to rep systems and forums