ricegurukid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i gained 25 pounds after surgery need help!!

I gained 25 pounds after getting a cyst taken off of my lower back. and sitting on my stomach for 3-4 weeks taking loritabs like candy!
    I've been doing 1hr of cardio a day AND I've been eating healthy and staying hydrated plain water at least a gallon a day. I get excessively bloated all the time now and it sucks.
    I was looking into WINSTROL or CLENBUTROL (hope i spelled it correctly)
    which one would you guys recommend and ALSO are their any other alternatives, please no jokes here I am extremely embarrassed with myself and I cant fit in a lot of my clothing. I've been working hard for 3 weeks now and haven't lost a pound between cardio and regular workout.
    I have however noticed an increased in strength (pure workout no roids) but not loss of weight, if this continues I'm going to consult with a doctor about possible solutions as well.
    Thanks in advance guys and I really do appreciate all the help I get.
    Sorry for being a newbie!
    I apologize if i forgot to add this.
    It has been well over 2 months now.
    I thought about the fact that I might have turned some of the fat into muscle but i still jiggle like CRAZY I can truffle shuffle now.
    I went from 165 in shape to 198.
    Its BAD, and I need to get this solved quick, like i said, financially I cant afford to stay like this. I've put alot of thought into this and I think I'm ready to take it to that level.

also I was doing some research and looked into this

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product...=16159&cat=250

does it need to be injected or is it an oral dose?

ALSO ephedrine and caffeine, sounds like a party, i saw in another forum that its still available in the USA
    Last edited by ricegurukid; 09-24-2007 at 12:21 AM.

mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) mBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yo winstrol and clenbutrol are used with steroid cycles so asking in this section would be pointless...no one here knows

and you dont even need that ****...just up the cardio (try HIIT) and count your calories. make a log of what youre eating, and make sure its all balanced and matches your goals (which should be cutting) its definitely reversible if its only from a month.

and you said youve been getting stronger and not losing weight. well maybe youre gaining muscle at teh same time as losing fat. happened to me when i started. my first week and a half i stayed the same weight

oh well, my .02
    Everyday, work to increase your lethality. Stop eating fast food and learn how to throw a tomahawk...

www.bushido0369.blogspot.com

<BeastMode>