EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Me = Skinny + Chubby Cheeks

What's up with me? I'm skinny like **** BUT my cheeks are chubby as ****. Strange combo, eh? So what do you guys suggest I do? Just a little bit of cardio every other day?

chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hate to say it but if your skinny with big cheeks theres not much you can do for them. Thats a genetic thing. Surgery can get rid of it but is it really that bad?

SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpotlightBeatz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i used to think that too, but most liekly theyre probably not as bad as you think

you see, the more you overanalyze your body, the more you begin to suspect it...just be happy with what you ahve is what your going to have to learn eventually

crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazyjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ummm... this doesnt have alot to do with bodybuilding, but grow out your hair.

I was never even close to fat, and never looked fat at all in person, yet my friends said my face looked fat when I had short hair.

And I don't know how old you are, but you face gets skinnier as you grow. So if you are young, then I wouldn't worry at all.
    Just don't do something like surgery. You will most likely regret it.

It could be worse... a freind of mine is skinny and somehwhat muscular, but he has hilarious man boobs....

t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rizzle07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Aiight I know you arent looking to get any surgery so I am going to offer any advice i can give you. First if you have "grandma" cheeks maybe working your jaw will help to make it look so obvious. Try chewing gum more often. You could also just have a "baby face" and when hair grows on it it might shape up more. I doubt cardio will do alot for chubby cheeks but it's possibe. Try it but if you are skinny and doing cardio you cant bet you arent going to be getting muscle gains. If its just the chubby cheeks you want to get rid of by all means try cardio what can it hurt.
    Weight: 218
    Height: 6'

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

-Wayne Gretzky

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will never go through surgery unless its a health matter. I'm one of those people that want to keep my body all natural... Like umm, I dont want a man-made change(plastic surgery and so on) but a natrual change like lifting weights. I can't explain it, but if you can understand what I just said, your god!

DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think you need to grow your body so its proportional to your face. Your facial structure changes as you get bigger. i dont know if you will lose your chubby cheeks but you will look better with a big body.
    "Perfect is boring but to be Human is beautiful."

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

"Women could fake orgasms but men could fake an entire relationship"

Registered User SupplementClone's Avatar
    SupplementClone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you take Thermogain, you cheeks will get smaller and your body will get bigger.

jjmckool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjmckool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually, one thing I noticed is that when I do weight training, my face started to actually get a little more muscular, maybe not to the point where I flex my face to impress people, but you might notice some change just throught that. Plus your face will likely become skinnier or whatever as you get a bit older so I wouldn't worry too much.
    Last edited by jjmckool; 05-08-2005 at 02:15 AM.
    "Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone."

"My mother said to me, "If you become a soldier, you'll be a general; if you become a monk you'll end up as the pope." Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso."
    - Pablo Picasso

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SpotlightBeatz
    i used to think that too, but most liekly theyre probably not as bad as you think

you see, the more you overanalyze your body, the more you begin to suspect it...just be happy with what you ahve is what your going to have to learn eventually
    listen to this man... overanalyzing your body will make you sceptical about things you shouldnt be sceptical about. I had a rather big mole on my neck that I had removed and have a scar now (its gonna go away in a few years time). Some people asked me about the scar to which i replied "I had a mole removed" and they said "what you had a mole?"... So something minor that might bother you, most other people wouldn't notice simply because they don't critique you in that way.

icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by jjmckool
    actually, one thing I noticed is that when I do weight training, my face started to actually get a little more muscular, maybe not to the point where I flex my face to impress people, but you might notice some change just throught that. Plus your face will likely become skinnier or whatever as you get a bit older so I wouldn't worry too much.
    double cheek pose?? lol. i kid i kid.

@Rayaarito try to get your body more muscular and it should proportion out with your face to look okay.
    Starting Weight: 125lbs - dec 2004
    Weight Now: 190lbs - April 2009
    Future Goal: 200lbs
    Height: 5ft 8inches
    Training Time: 4years 5Months

Updated: April 09
    Pic is in my Profile!!
    65lbs gained - 4years 2Months

" Bodybuilding starts from the fridge! that doesnt mean deadlift it! " LOL

Super Duper Producer Chris Tempest's Avatar
    Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sebstar
    listen to this man... overanalyzing your body will make you sceptical about things you shouldnt be sceptical about. I had a rather big mole on my neck that I had removed and have a scar now (its gonna go away in a few years time). Some people asked me about the scar to which i replied "I had a mole removed" and they said "what you had a mole?"... So something minor that might bother you, most other people wouldn't notice simply because they don't critique you in that way.
    Forget about it.

I have a crease down the middle of my forehead. It comes out when I get stressed. I hate it! but my mum tells me its not half as bad as I think it is

M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    by any chance is your dad a hamster... j/k
    This IS my serious face... now suck my cock

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chris2489
    Hate to say it but if your skinny with big cheeks theres not much you can do for them. Thats a genetic thing. Surgery can get rid of it but is it really that bad?

actually i'd be more inclined to say hes thin with a high body fat. My cousin is the same way as this guy, my cousin has about 10-11inch arms at 21yrs old but has a gut (doesnt drink often) and a fat face.