Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it ok to eat junk food while bulking?

As long as I get enough nutrients from my healthy foods, can I eat junk food to help bulk? I'm 128lbs and 5'7''/5'8'', so I need all the help I can get.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no

you cant be serious about bodybuilding if you incorporate junk food in your regular diet.

junk foods are junk foods, you eat them as a cheat.
    IG: @tuanlifts

Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataklysm07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz
    no

you cant be serious about bodybuilding if you incorporate junk food in your regular diet.

junk foods are junk foods, you eat them as a cheat.
    Well, I rarely eat junk foods as it is, which is why I'm so scrawny. I guess I'll just bump up my amount of clean foods.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you're very skinny and have low bodyfat, having one meal that is a cheat out of your 5-7 meals everyday should be ok.
    doesn't watch t.v.

Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is 'okay', but realize that junkfood is horribly bad nutrition-wise. See your body as a car, and see junkfood as the cheapest, worst kind of gasoline possible.