Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 188 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2950
    SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepingPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit SleepingPeace's BodySpace

Left side larger than right?

I'm right handed so I use my right hand to write, throw a ball, throw punches if needed, blah blah blah. What I'm wondering is why my left side of my body is bigger than the right side. My chest is larger on the left side. My left arm is larger, although it's not as cut as my right arm but it is larger. I would think that being right handed that the one I use more would be larger wouldn't it?

Why is this?
    www.cheapunlockcodes.com
    Freedom For Your Phone

on*the*whey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This may work.

I would think that your stronger arm is use to being worked a little more than your weak one seeing that it is used more throughout the day in normal functions.So with the same weight and sets being used your weak arm is gettig a better workout.Try doing an extra set with high focus on the weak one after each exercise.
    I'm left handed and my right was a bit larger than my left and this worked for me.Give it a try whats to lose.
    plan your work and work your plan. If it don't hurt do it again.

AGE 36 HT.5'10"WT.205LBS 20% BF GOAL WT.190 15% BF
    ARMS 16.75"
    CHEST 43.5"
    WAIST 34"
    THIGHS 24.5"
    CALVES 15"